LEGO Events

TheOrcKing

It's like most resellers sell out their morals so quickly.  It's really disappointing a toy can do that to a person.  I always think back to reading about how people hide lego in a store in an attempt to score better deals.  If only bans could be applied easier to people that come into a store.  The internet has made it easier for people to try deception and that's even more disappointing people are desensitized to it.  In reality if a person who is banned from Lego was banned from their local store odds are they wouldn't show their face again instead of wearing a disguise and try sneaking around.

It's like most resellers sell out their morals so quickly.  It's really disappointing a toy can do that to a person.  I always think back to reading about how people hide lego in a store in an attempt to score better deals.  If only bans could be applied easier to people that come into a store.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? How do resellers sell out their morals, and exactly which 'morals' are you talking about?

It's like most resellers sell out their morals so quickly. It's really disappointing a toy can do that to a person. I always think back to reading about how people hide lego in a store in an attempt to score better deals. If only bans could be applied easier to people that come into a store. The internet has made it easier for people to try deception and that's even more disappointing people are desensitized to it. In reality if a person who is banned from Lego was banned from their local store odds are they wouldn't show their face again instead of wearing a disguise and try sneaking around.

LOL morals what? What is morally right? Should I be buying up all the ninjago and friends sets and donating to toys for tots?

It's like most resellers sell out their morals so quickly.  It's really disappointing a toy can do that to a person.  I always think back to reading about how people hide lego in a store in an attempt to score better deals.  If only bans could be applied easier to people that come into a store.  The internet has made it easier for people to try deception and that's even more disappointing people are desensitized to it.  In reality if a person who is banned from Lego was banned from their local store odds are they wouldn't show their face again instead of wearing a disguise and try sneaking around.

I've never resold my morals....yet   I love your posts, they are entertaining to say the least. Can I resell your posts?

Personally I bought a WV Marketplace on the 22nd with my VIP points left over from the October buying spree (jumped the gun) then bought a 2nd one with 3x VIP points on the 23rd to get the 2nd collector set for my personal collection. TLG, if you're watching, yes I plan to sell the 2nd WV Marketplace, hopefully for a 10-15% profit, by flipping it before it is officially released on Dec. 1st. If that behavior is ban-worthy, well fooey on you. :onthequiet:

On another note, I'm in the market for a WV Post Office to complete my WV collection now. Since I can't get one from TLG I will of course be trying to find one from one of you fine individuals on this site. God bless resellers, every one!

I, too, am looking for the WV Post Office, as well as the Toy Shop and Bakery, if anyone is looking to offload one of each. :)  (Hope it's okay to post that here! :sweat: )

Those of us who have them are going to get as much as we can out of them, you may do better on ebay. Recently, I have seen the Bakery and Post Office go for less than $60 shipped if purchased used from ebay. 

Thanks.  I've been watching Ebay, but haven't seen any sell for that low.  Guess I'll keep watching!  I was wondering if it might be better to wait until after Christmas, too, when the rush dies down some.

Thanks.  I've been watching Ebay, but haven't seen any sell for that low.  Guess I'll keep watching!  I was wondering if it might be better to wait until after Christmas, too, when the rush dies down some.

You can wait for the Brick Classifieds and see if you can maybe do a trade with someone. There was an international user who recently mentioned he was willing to trade Winter Village sets for a 41999 crawler.