Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I apologize for wanting to sit down on my couch in the morning with a cup of coffee and watch the local news for weather and traffic.
No, no, no. It's ok. I'll be some jerk off on my phone looking at google instead.

It's ok for me not to care about this 4 hour funeral, for a person whom I consider, to be insignificant to the start of my day.

Now. Ya'll can drip tears into your tea all morning and cry me a river about my "class". I've said my peace and won't be bothered anymore with ya's.

That's how the internet should work. Say your peace and move on if you disagree. But you google phone people do as you like.

Edited by KvHulk

43 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

No, no, no. It's ok. I'll be some jerk off on my phone looking at google instead.

LOLOL Get off my Google lawn, Grandpa! You can also just ask Alexa or Siri, you don't even have to look 🤠

I do not care about the Queen, either, but I question the necessity of watching local news for weather and traffic reports.

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Hard to find a car nowadays.  I have gone through several car seller websites.  I hate the ones that do not show the millage of the cars in the search result.  I have to click on the picture and wait for the pop up to load just to see the millage.  What a waste of time.

It's a terrible time to be buying a car...and has been for the past 2 years.

If you can hold out a little longer...supposedly w/ teh recession and high interest rate on car loans...many folks on waiting lists are backing out...may see the auto market go the way of housing market...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Walmart's air bags. I have a batrizillion of them today from my wowzer bowsers ships.

What's the most efficient way to pop them outside of having kids stomp on them. Theyre way to big for garbage bags and super tedious to pop one by one. Has anyone figured out a better system?

I keep a box cutter handy and just pull them out of the box and drag the cutter across them as they come out.  Reuse them to ship out fragile items/ items that need filler.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Walmart's air bags. I have a batrizillion of them today from my wowzer bowsers ships.

What's the most efficient way to pop them outside of having kids stomp on them. Theyre way to big for garbage bags and super tedious to pop one by one. Has anyone figured out a better system?

I trash most of mine and use a box cutter or knife to pop them all.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

I keep a box cutter handy and just pull them out of the box and drag the cutter across them as they come out.  Reuse them to ship out fragile items/ items that need filler.

thanks. not bad. I prefer my current system which is filing a huge box with them to keep them in one place horizontally. Pile them 3 feet high. And then i stomp away. Still tedious tho. methinks ultimately kids are best solution. win win for all involved.

Edited by Bricklectic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

If you still have the air bags in long chains, set up a plastic resin table or something else you don't mind getting scratched up.  Then, put a box cutter through the first bag in the chain to pop it, but angle it down so it sticks in the table or is sitting close to it and then pull the chain of bags through the blade.  You need the blade to be really sharp, but this is the easiest way that I found to break them down easily.  The other thing I've done is bag them up in 70 gallon yard bags from Home Depot and take them to my local UPS Store.  They're always happy to take them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

same here...must  have come from same distributor...someone went buck wild w/ the air cushions. LArge size box w/ a medium size set...it was like that magic trick where you see the guy pull a really long handkerchief out of a pocket

took me a few minutes to box cut it up