Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

The whole circus surrounding the trial and conviction of Jussie Smollett.  He was convicted and sentenced for faking hate crime, yet got out of jail after just a few days while waiting for appeal.

This proofs that in US, you can make a mockery out of the judicial system as long as you are wealthy enough, famous enough, and/or your family is well connected with one of the major political parties. 

https://deadline.com/2022/03/jussie-smollett-free-jail-appeal-judge-hate-crime-1234980729/

On 3/15/2022 at 6:51 PM, minicoopers11 said:

Order a pallet of cardboard, get free quarterly books for life 

8035EB89-9F82-4A4F-9EE7-72EF21013444.jpeg

https://www.uline.com/CustomerService/ULINE_FAQ_Ans?FAQ_ID=44

How do I request to be removed from your mailing lists?

Mailings are produced months in advance and you may continue to receive catalogs for up to 6-8 weeks after requesting removal from our mailing list.

This one really saddens me! I loved me some Taylor Hawkins...I think he was the happiest drummer I've ever watched...always a huge smile on his face! He will be missed! Foo will not be the same!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, exciter1 said:

RIP Taylor Hawkins 

Loved this guy’s Rock ‘N Roll spirit. 
#FooFighters

5CB53631-BD64-4104-993B-F714A9FCD0BC.gif

Saw him on tour with Alanis Morissette, and several times with the Foo Fighters…just an irrepressible force on the drums. Loved when he would get a solo song and Grohl would take over for him. They were two peas in a pod...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lego Lass said:

Saw him on tour with Alanis Morissette, and several times with the Foo Fighters…just an irrepressible force on the drums. Loved when he would get a solo song and Grohl would take over for him. They were two peas in a pod...

He was infectious to watch. They always seem like they having a great time up there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So on September 1, 2020 I pre-ordered the Skywalker Saga Deluxe for Switch from Best Buy.  About a week ago they sent me an email to update my credit card, bc you know it expired in the year and a half it took for this game to come out.  So I updated it in my account.  Two days ago, got another email about updating my card.  Went in and deleted old card and re-entered.  Today they cancelled my order and after a half hour on the phone they pretty much said tough Sh*t.  So now I lose my preorder steel book and it's out of stock everywhere for preorder.  This is like the 3rd consecutive bad experience at BB and after 30 years and tens and tens of thousands of dollars spent, they will never see another nickel from me.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

Mulch is the devil. It’s always wet, the bags always rip. The temptress that is Home Depot makes me forget about all of these things when they sell it for $2 a bag. I’m 50 bags in so far and that’s just enough for the flower beds in the front. Pine straw is your friend. Marry it, have babies with it, love it for all of its light weight glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

Mulch is the devil. It’s always wet, the bags always rip. The temptress that is Home Depot makes me forget about all of these things when they sell it for $2 a bag. I’m 50 bags in so far and that’s just enough for the flower beds in the front. Pine straw is your friend. Marry it, have babies with it, love it for all of its light weight glory.

50 bags is so many bags. I'm behind this year and haven't gotten any yet. Dang sycamore tree drops enough twigs every year to cover the landscaping anyways.

50 bags just gets me started. I usually get 3-4 truck loads.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

50 bags just gets me started. I usually get 3-4 truck loads.

These remind me to ask my neighbor who they use to put mulch on their yard. ;)

• Like 2

RIP George Perez.
First Neal Adams, now George.

https://news.yahoo.com/acclaimed-comic-book-artist-george-210545941.html

I don’t think I can express the influence Mr Perez had on the industry or on my own personal comic book reading. I started reading his stuff with Justice League of America and New Teen Titans, and all the way until his retirement. He will be missed.

Target packing has gone way down hill in my area.  Last Fall/Christmas time things were arriving in great shape.  Now everything is arriving with significant Lego box damage.  Most items I would be embarrassed to give as a gift to anyone.  My Jurassic Park T Rex Breakout was packed with seals busted open as if it was opened and then packed.  Many items are being packed in boxes way too big for the set as well.  I love the convenience of shopping online because Target isn't very close to me, but this is pathetic and totally fixable/avoidable.  

6 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Target packing has gone way down hill in my area.  Last Fall/Christmas time things were arriving in great shape.  Now everything is arriving with significant Lego box damage.  Most items I would be embarrassed to give as a gift to anyone.  My Jurassic Park T Rex Breakout was packed with seals busted open as if it was opened and then packed.  Many items are being packed in boxes way too big for the set as well.  I love the convenience of shopping online because Target isn't very close to me, but this is pathetic and totally fixable/avoidable.  

I think many of us had busted seals.  I think the seals used in that run were sub par.

• Like 1