Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

8 hours ago, dennugsmello said:

Really surprised at everyone falling for all the blatant propaganda on this "war." The amount of deception we are witnessing is almost embarrassing. 

Ukraine hired an actor to be president. I don’t know why people are so gullible for this crap. Propaganda indeed. I feel bad for the Ukrainians. I think this war is about profit and I would not be surprised if Putin and his cronies are on the payroll. Regardless of who “wins” the elites will profit while everyone else suffers.  

Edited by Mathew
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Ukraine hired an actor to be president. I don’t know why people are so gullible for this crap. I feel bad for the Ukrainians. I think this war is about profit and I would not be surprised if Putin and his cronies are on the payroll. The elites will profit while everyone else suffers. 

What makes a comedian any less competent?  You seriously think Putin is on the payroll ? Like is that a trick statement ? 

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

What makes a comedian any less competent?  You seriously think Putin is on the payroll ? Like is that a trick statement ? 

You’re joking right?  A comedian with zero experience is running a country. He’s a puppet. And you really think Putin started a war with the intention of losing?  Well maybe 🤔 

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mathew said:

You’re joking right?  A comedian with zero experience is running a country. He’s a puppet. And you really think Putin started a war with the intention of losing?  

No I’m totally serious , he was freely elected after a revolution that deposed  of the puppet the Russians put in after a rigged election. People are free to put whoever they want in charge as long as it is a free and fair election and they are the ones that hold that president accountable. His background doesn’t matter, history is full of real leaders that came from humble backgrounds to become great leaders for their nations. That’s how democracy works. Sad that people take this view of any person just based on their background. So you prefer a person that would just cave to Russian demands and becomes slaves like Belarus over fighting for their freedom ? 

Putin had already proved his dictatorship in his own country, Syria , Libya , Sudan , and Moldova to name but a few. He is a megalomaniac that will stop at nothing until he achieves his vision, normal rules to apply to him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

If you have solid facts to prove your point then please share. I’m all for a healthy factual debate. 
if we are entering the realm of speculations then we both made our points and we will leave it at that 

There are no solid facts. I’m just questioning the narrative. 

By the way covid is over so you all can take your mostly useless masks off. 

• Sad 1

I speculate that continuing to argue with him will get the thread locked. 

That generally seems to be what he is going for whenever he finds a thread to play contrarian on…and drop a non-sequitor COVID reference in to try and inflame the natives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 8

Well, we were one of two offers on this house and we didn't get it. The other party offered more money down but the offers were comparable, if not the same from what the selling agent told our agent. So, couldn't beat that sadly. We had put down 15% downpayment with $20K earnest money. Need to find a way to harvest more organs to sell for cash.

Maybe third time's the charm?

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, TANV said:

Well, we were one of two offers on this house and we didn't get it. The other party offered more money down but the offers were comparable, if not the same from what the selling agent told our agent. So, couldn't beat that sadly. We had put down 15% downpayment with $20K earnest money. Need to find a way to harvest more organs to sell for cash.

Maybe third time's the charm?

Why would a seller care who put more money down, unless it was owner financed? I'm assuming you are pre-approved for a loan?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Why would a seller care who put more money down, unless it was owner financed? I'm assuming you are pre-approved for a loan?

The sellers work in the insurance industry so I suspect they wanted to handle less risk. The winning buyers likely offered more than 15% or full cash. And yes, we're both pre-approved for a loan. Our credit scores averages were between 790 and 820.

58 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

loan "pre-approval" doesn't hold much water...Banks typically rubber stamp those knowing a large percent never goes through w/ it. There is still significant risk the buyer's financing could fall through once underwriting looks at the numbers.

no seller wants to go  month into escrow only for the buyer to pull out.  

buyers NEED to have skin in the game...and the ones that can put more $ down are the "serious" buyers.

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

loan "pre-approval" doesn't hold much water...Banks typically rubber stamp those knowing a large percent never goes through w/ it. There is still significant risk the buyer's financing could fall through once underwriting looks at the numbers.

no seller wants to go  month into escrow only for the buyer to pull out.  

buyers NEED to have skin in the game...and the ones that can put more $ down are the "serious" buyers.

Let me clarify. We are approved for a loan by the bank. They pretty much issued an official letter and went through our assets. Here in this city the banks and agents prefer official approval in writing though they refer it to it as "pre-approval" verbally. But you are correct, more $$$ indicates more seriousness.

25 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

21 minutes ago, TANV said:

But you are correct, more $$$ indicates more seriousness.

5 years ago, on a newer build, I put down 20% with $45K in earnest, along with a hand written letter stating first time home buyer with wife and plans to build a family.  We were asked if we could go any higher because of offers 15k and 20k higher, but less money in earnest.  I stood my ground on the offer since I was already at the the upper limit of my self imposed budget.  

They accepted our offer the next morning.  Im guessing the heartfelt letter helped, but the earnest money helped even more.  If you are all in on the home, up your earnest as mush as you can. You can still get this money back if something goes wrong at inspection or appraisal.  And this was 5 years ago pre-pandemic...