Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest betsy805
1 minute ago, justapilgrim said:

Anyone know what Seattle area targets have poe x-wing polybags? Need to grab a few when in the area

I know the one off Everett Mall Way had a bunch of them last week.  I'll be by there later today though and will check.

One week later, still saw stragglers at a few Fred Meyer stores. Checked Downtown Renton, Renton Benson Hill, Kent East Hill, Covington, and Maple Valley. So, wouldn't bother with those stores. 60% off (20% off on the clearance sticker, then 50% off lowest price on all clearance) on some duplo, first wave bionicle, and chima tribe packs. Not everything was marked.

Also was able to complete a set of cars ice racers diecasts for my son, so was pretty excited about that too!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2016 at 6:43 AM, justapilgrim said:

Lacey target has x-wing polybags, FM has nothing. Have time tomorrow so might go looking for deals. WM here also had nothing

Hey now you are in my neck of the woods.  I was going to mention that Target as having some but that was over a week ago surprised they still have some left.  I check the Lacey and Yelm WM's almost daily and rarely do they have anything.  Sometimes you can find some Lego in the clearance section in Lacey.  I don't hit the Tumwater one so there might be some decent stuff there.

Fred Meyer's online site has the Millenium Falcon for $104.99. You can't order it online, it's just a web ad for an in-store price. This can be price matched at TRU, I was able to do it today. TRU is an easy bet for a price match. You'll also get 3 points per $1 spent on your TRU card if you have one (double if you don't). If you factor in rewards dollars, it's a pretty killer deal. Since Fred Meyer is a NW thing, I don't think this really applies outside of the NW.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thegooch49 said:

Fred Meyer's online site has the Millenium Falcon for $104.99. You can't order it online, it's just a web ad for an in-store price. This can be price matched at TRU, I was able to do it today. TRU is an easy bet for a price match. You'll also get 3 points per $1 spent on your TRU card if you have one (double if you don't). If you factor in rewards dollars, it's a pretty killer deal. Since Fred Meyer is a NW thing, I don't think this really applies outside of the NW.

As in the 75105? I seem to be having a hard time finding this one on the website

4 hours ago, thegooch49 said:

Edited by dakinelego

On 2/20/2016 at 9:21 PM, thegooch49 said:

Yeah, I got about the same response at TRU :) 

Enjoy the falcon!

I picked up the 75105 from TRU, no hassle pm to the Freddie's price on their website.  Was shot down at two different Target stores, they claim that they could only pm FM with an ad.  The PM policy at TRU actually specifies fredmeyer.com as a online site that they would match.

I also found the new Lego Star Wars March releases $9.99-24.99 at my local FM in the Portland metro region store.

• 2 weeks later...