Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, kman223 said:

I've heard from several sources that series 16 is already being spotted in the wild. The rumor is that Disney series 2 will be released in the fall to coincide with the castle release.

Disney 1 minifigs are getting another production run in September. Series 2 of Disney is just a rumour at this point. Series 2 will be after Batman CMF halfway thru next year at the earliest. Most likely Disney CMFs will be evergreen and constantly made for their retail outlets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, asharerin said:

Disney 1 minifigs are getting another production run in September. Series 2 of Disney is just a rumour at this point. Series 2 will be after Batman CMF halfway thru next year at the earliest. Most likely Disney CMFs will be evergreen and constantly made for their retail outlets.

Wait, do I trust YOU, or the other guy above you who said to trust him? :-)

2 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

clearance toys are 50% off at FM (not advertised)

$16 Elsa castles

$24 ariel

$11 jets

most end up being 60-70% off

Thanks got a couple, battling the hassle of asking employees to get them out of the stock room per their new empty box policy

• Like 1

Guest betsy805
On 7/27/2016 at 3:17 PM, justapilgrim said:

clearance toys are 50% off at FM (not advertised)

$16 Elsa castles

$24 ariel

$11 jets

most end up being 60-70% off

Thanks!  Picked those up and some of the skatepark sets for $8, Jasmine's Exotic Palace $8, Hair Salon $12,  and Pop Star Tour Bus $24

Edited by betsy805

1 hour ago, justapilgrim said:

I just noticed 50% off clearance in other parts of the store so took the Lego to the scanner. hopefully the boy lego will follow

I was going to say, I didn't see any other themes.

Got two Jets at the Maple Valley location, and two skate parks and one hair salon at the Covington location. Covington still has two skate parks, and actually in their toy clearance section, which I left for others.

Funniest thing I saw was one of their "warning" stickers on a $4.99 creator set. :-)

• Like 1

For those still looking, as of 10am Saturday, the Fred Meyer at 7250 Pacific Ave in Tacoma had:

2 of the Ariel's Undersea Palace

At least 6 of the Heartlake Skate Park

At least 10 of the Jasmine's Exotic Palace

At least 6 of the Heartlake Private Jet

I didn't spot anything else there.  There's so much of this stuff, because the shelf tags mark is as sale items, although what I bought rung up as clearance.