Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have still yet to see any series 14 in person.  My area (Olympia,WA) normally has numerous places but I went out Saturday and none were to be found at Fred Meyer, ShopKo, 2 Walmarts and Target.  Will head out again today as I want to get there before they have all been smooshed to death.

I found two Raptor Rampage sets at KMart and the Indominus Rex set at Fred Meyer. I have a small amount of points for KMart but no discounts for Fred Meyer. Do you think the IR is worth the buy at full price?

I think it's hard to say right now. The fact that Fred Meyer is stocking them seems to me to indicate this recent product run will be a pretty heavy one. But based on what they did with big sets last year (ISD, AT-AT, etc) they were pretty much a one time stock and then they were gone. I'm probably going to gamble that it goes on sale at some point.

I think it's hard to say right now. The fact that Fred Meyer is stocking them seems to me to indicate this recent product run will be a pretty heavy one. But based on what they did with big sets last year (ISD, AT-AT, etc) they were pretty much a one time stock and then they were gone. I'm probably going to gamble that it goes on sale at some point.

It seems weird that Target, LEGO, Walmart, and TRU don't have these sets available online (or at most stores), but that Fred Meyer would have it. I think the seal code was 31R5.

My Idaho FM has IR jokerland,and a bunch more large sets. They are all out of lego section and up high above the board games (new SW sets too)

Mine has these, including Kylo Ren's ship and the new MF. In the regular aisle. Had about 8 boxes of Monster minifigs today too, none were sealed cases though. We bought a few figures, the kids loved them.

It's too bad they are completely stingy on coupons now at Fred Meyer. Virtually no way to get a discount. I think a bunch of Fred Meyer's will have these stashed. Get's pricey for a case though with our sales tax.

series 12, 13 and simpsons were all $2.99. If you snagged series 14 last week, they may have all been same price (until they yanked all the boxes and fixed the glitch in the system)

Ill take 25% off :)

series 12, 13 and simpsons were all $2.99. If you snagged series 14 last week, they may have all been same price (until they yanked all the boxes and fixed the glitch in the system)

Ill take 25% off :)

You are correct, I bought a bunch of Simpsons at that price, but it was a posted sale price. Series 14 rings at retail for me.