Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 1 month later...

If anyone is near the Portland Oregon area I have some Sandcrawler 75059 and 10218 Pet Shops for sale. New and factory sealed. Minor shelf wear. $240 for the sandcrawlers (2 available) and $120 for the pet shops (4 available). Can pickup in Canby (2 blocks away from Canby Bricks and Minifigs or we can meet there). If you twist my arm I also have some NISB 10188 death stars I will sell for $350. 

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post in. Looking to connect with some local cash buyers to sell discounted exclusives to on a regular basis. PM me if interested.

Guest betsy805
41 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

Seattle pickers are slacking. 4th week in a row south center lego store has had RE in stock. I'm traveling and can only take so many. As of post, there are ALL JW sets in stock, nice to buy with double VIP and trains. I'd buy 2 or 3 complete sets for xmas flipping if local

Alderwood store got a bunch more in yesterday too.  

• 1 month later...

Ok, I got a deal for all of us Northwest brickpickers. I was at Fred Meyer today, and in the beer aisle, I saw a rebate coupon. The deal is a $50 rebate, when you purchase a 24-pack of coors and a $100 gift card. People make fun of Coors, especially in the Northwest, but I'm good with it. Seems like a killer deal since they have a hundred plus gift cards available to choose from. The fine print says this is only valid in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. One per household. I don't think they have LEGO gift cards there, but TRU and eBay is a sure bet. Lots of options, let's see what we can come up with!

EDIT: Oh, this is sad. I was looking deeper into the terms, and this was valid on purchases through 11/30. So it ended yesterday. Sorry for the false alarm, I'm surprised I didn't notice this at FM earlier. Bummer. 

Edited by thegooch49
Change
  • Like 2

You all might want to stop by Fred Meyer today. I stopped in, and they had a big table of Lego, all 40% off. The label was for 'select sets'. I picked up an AT-DP for $30, and a Double Decker Couch for $9. There were LOTS of pirates sets, friends, Lego Movie, chima, and some super hero. The Milano was there for $45 after discount. Overall, there wasn't anything too great from an investment standpoint. These were all the slow sellers at this point. I don't know if this was just at my store, or FM all over the northwest. But there might be some gems out there. 

Edited by thegooch49
wording
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, thegooch49 said:

You all might want to stop by Fred Meyer today. I stopped in, and they had a big table of Lego, all 40% off. The label was for 'select sets'. I picked up an AT-DP for $30, and a Double Decker Couch for $9. There were LOTS of pirates sets, friends, Lego Movie, chima, and some super hero. The Milano was there for $45 after discount. Overall, there wasn't anything too great from an investment standpoint. These were all the slow sellers at this point. I don't know if this was just at my store, or FM all over the northwest. But there might be some gems out there. 

I just got an email that this is a one-day event...today only!!!! 

Guest betsy805
5 hours ago, thegooch49 said:

You all might want to stop by Fred Meyer today. I stopped in, and they had a big table of Lego, all 40%. The label was for 'select sets'. I picked up an AT-DT for $30, and a Double Decker Couch for $9. There were LOTS of pirates sets, friends, Lego Movie, chima, and some super hero. The Milano was there for $45 after discount. Overall, there wasn't anything too great from an investment standpoint. These were all the slow sellers at this point. I don't know if this was just at my store, or FM all over the northwest. But there might be some gems out there. 

Thanks for the heads up!  My store had a TON of sets out but I stuck with multiples of Xmen, swamp police starter, and doc ock truck heist.  Debating going back for the creator monkey set for the kids.

Guest betsy805
50 minutes ago, nolanfan34 said:

Dang it, my closest one has no X-men. I got a few Doc Ock, Pirates, and Snow Plows. My son is going to go back later for one of the $20 Bionicles he's been wanting.

I left an x-men for Timmy (or you) at both the 164th in lynnwood and the one off 128th in everett.  

I left an x-men for Timmy (or you) at both the 164th in lynnwood and the one off 128th in everett.  

Thanks. :-) Probably won't make it since I'm on the south side, but I always try to look out for little Timmy as well. 

I'm at Freddy's and see 4 x-men. I can pick up a couple if you want.