Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of them is right and the other is completely wrong.

And how do you figure that? I was right about series 16 and I never said it would Disney Series 2. I just said Disney would be back in the fall. And by that I meant a rerun of Series 1. So we are essentially saying the same thing.
Btw, to the question about location, I am in Seattle. In the middle of the three stores and know many employees.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LegoJoey said:

Any of you guys find a Fred Meyer with the Reindeer Creator Poly yet?  I went to one today but they only had the bat mobile and kylo's shuttle poly at the registers.  I would love to get 9 of those and put a red nose on the 9th :)

Kirkland Fred Meyer had them. Near 405 and NE 124th St, I believe. I bought one there last Thursday. They also had a friends poly (can't remember which one) which was a Lego store promo in January.

Edit: the polys I mentioned were in the Lego aisles in plastic bins, not at the registers.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest betsy805
On 11/1/2016 at 10:20 AM, LegoJoey said:
4 hours ago, B1ueseven said:

Thank you. I'm in the Lynnwood, WA area. 

Welcome to brickpicker!  I'm neighboring you in Mukilteo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betsy805

Alderwood mall had several fairground mixers and pet shops for $119.99 about 10 minutes ago if anyone wants to brave it.  Heads up though, their computer system crashed so it's a nightmare in store.

43 minutes ago, betsy805 said:

Alderwood mall had several fairground mixers and pet shops for $119.99 about 10 minutes ago if anyone wants to brave it.  Heads up though, their computer system crashed so it's a nightmare in store.

Anything else to mention on sale? Or were they pretty lackluster deals? I was going to go this morning but decided against it.