Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Here's the ad for the 16-hour sale on the 4th.  Unfortunately, the extra 10% off coupon excludes LEGO again!

Heads up! Fred Meyer will have a 16-hour sale on April 4 where they will have Chima, Super Heroes, and Duplo 20% off plus there will be a 10% off Home in-ad coupon.

You would think that since Kroger is their parent company they would offer similar sales to those found at Kroger Marketplace, but it seems that Freddy's is taking a different stance on LEGO.  : (

Edit:

This ad says that you can take 10% off anything on this page using the attached coupon.  One could make an argument with this info, but I personally feel uncomfortable doing so.

post-34652-0-21577900-1427440158_thumb.p

post-34652-0-95308700-1427440160_thumb.p

post-34652-0-19467900-1427440771_thumb.p

Edited by LegoPup

Here's the ad for the 16-hour sale on the 4th.  Unfortunately, the extra 10% off coupon excludes LEGO again!

Heads up! Fred Meyer will have a 16-hour sale on April 4 where they will have Chima, Super Heroes, and Duplo 20% off plus there will be a 10% off Home in-ad coupon.

You would think that since Kroger is their parent company they would offer similar sales to those found at Kroger Marketplace, but it seems that Freddy's is taking a different stance on LEGO.  : (

Edit:

This ad says that you can take 10% off anything on this page using the attached coupon.  One could make an argument with this info, but I personally feel uncomfortable doing so.

Maybe I'm missing something but I think both coupons that you connected exclude Lego?

Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, WA is getting a new Lego store!!! Apparently opening Summer 2015. I'm ecstatic that I will now have 2 within 20 min. drive and 3 within 40 min. drive!

That's fantastic news. I can actually take my kids to the monthly builds now. We live about 5 minutes away.

Sent from my XT1095 using Brickpicker mobile app

Maybe I'm missing something but I think both coupons that you connected exclude Lego?

Whoops, my bad.  Sorry, I should have made it clearer.  There's a bubble stating that there is an extra 10% on items on this page with the coupon on page 1, which excludes LEGO.  I'm sure you all figured this out by now.

Freddy's Ad.pdf

Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, WA is getting a new Lego store!!! Apparently opening Summer 2015. I'm ecstatic that I will now have 2 within 20 min. drive and 3 within 40 min. drive!

That's great news!  I hope it will be a larger store than at Bellevue Square.  I was just in Denver at the Colorado Mills store, they carry just about everything!

• 1 month later...

Fred Meyer has Lego BOGO 40% off this week except Friends and Elves.  Was hoping they would get Jurrasic World sets but no sign of them yet.  And Bellevue TRU has the Spiderman 2 Electro polybag for purchase for $3.99 had several dozen when I left this morning.

• Like 2