Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Did you open a store in Auburn?  I saw a craigslist post for BricksR4kids.

I did open a shop in auburn and living the Lego dream! :) next month it will be one year since we opened. Any brick picker member should come down and say hello.

We located in downtown auburn

2 Auburn Way ****** Suite 103

Auburn, Wa 98002

• Like 1

Fred Meyer note - the BOGO is over, but I noted this morning at the Redmond location that they had a lot of the Christmas aisle stuff now clearance tagged. Some was part of the 50% off sale, but now that it is tagged will end up lower when they bump to 50 or 60% off clearance at some point.

I did not see any Lego but perhaps some stuff may show up as tagged clearance now, be on the lookout. 

If you want one of those huge Imaginext battle rover things, it was clearance tagged down to $100, so would be a great deal if they do 50/60.

Where y'all at? I can't be the only one to have found a spare set here and there at FM on clearance. 

Still 3 Sunshine Ranch, retail $69, $33 pre tax clearance price at the east hill Kent FM. Downtown Renton had a few Friends advent calendars a few days back, forgot to post about that.

Benny's Spaceship, Arctic base, Chima Mammoth, Phoenix Fire Temple still on sale prices until 2/3/15, so apparently no clearance on those. 

Still no 2015 sets to be found.

If somehow people happen to check this thread but not daily deals, TRU clearance is on further with Lego. Galaxy Squad I know people are not high on, but some really cheap stuff since they are running 30% off of the clearance prices. Someone please go clear out the Southcenter TRU so I am not tempted to go back.

• Like 1

On my LEGO journey today, I visited the Everett, Bellevue, and Tacoma TRU.  I don't know why I was driving around so much - I think it's the weather!

All of the stores had the sets listed by Exciter1 on clearance, however, the Bellevue and Tacoma stores didn't have clearance signs posted so these stores are probably the best bet for bargains.

On my LEGO journey today, I visited the Everett, Bellevue, and Tacoma TRU.  I don't know why I was driving around so much - I think it's the weather!

All of the stores had the sets listed by Exciter1 on clearance, however, the Bellevue and Tacoma stores didn't have clearance signs posted so these stores are probably the best bet for bargains.

Which sets did Exciter1 mention?  I ended up going to my local FM and found a small table set up with clearance toys.  No LEGO at all.

Which sets did Exciter1 mention?  I ended up going to my local FM and found a small table set up with clearance toys.  No LEGO at all.

Here's the list.  Freddy's sales have been pretty lackluster since the 40% off sale.  

TOYS R US

TRU will be running the 10% off when you use the TRU credit card every Thursday until 1/29/15.

Spring LEGO Clearance has begun - all prices end in $.98 and clearance coupons like the most recent 20% coupons stack (good through 1/31/15)

CMF Series 12 - $2.98

Castle

Forest Ambush - $7.98

Chima

70008 - Gorzan Gorilla Striker - $31.98

70009 - Worriz Lair Combat Lair - $43.98

70011 - Eagle Castle = $19.98

70014 - Cragger's Croc Swamp Hideout - $54.98

70131 - Rogon's Rock Flinger - $24.98

70132 - Scorm's Scorpion Stinger - $29.98

City

4203 - Excavator Transporter - $34.98

4204 - The Mine - $79.98

60009 - Helicopter Arrest - $29.98

60021 - Cargo Heliplane - $39.98

60058 - SUV w/ Watercraft - $12.98

Creator

31004 - Fierce Flyer - $9.98

31020 - TwinBlade Adventures - $9.98

Friends

41029 - Stephanie's Newborn Lamb - $7.98

Galaxy Squad

30% off

70706 - Crater Creeper - $4.19

70708 - Hive Crawler- $17.63

Ninjago

70500 - Kai's Fire Mech - $7.98

70720 - Hover Hunter - $7.98

70724 - Ninjacopter - $41.98

70725 - Nindroid Mechdragon - $39.98

Star Wars

75025 - Jedi Defender Class Cruiser - $74.98

The LEGO Movie

70800 - Getaway Glider - $7.98

70802 - Bad Cop's Pursuite - $24.98

70804 - Ice Cream Machine - $24.98

70806 - Castle Cavalry - $24.98

70813 - Rescue Reinforcements - $53.98

Guest betsy805

That is quite the journey depending on time of day!  I despise I-405.  Did the Everett Toys R Us still have loads of Rocket Raccoons and Ninjago polybags?  

That is quite the journey depending on time of day!  I despise I-405.  Did the Everett Toys R Us still have loads of Rocket Raccoons and Ninjago polybags?  

I-405 has got to be the worst freeway in the country!  I didn't make it to the Lynnwood TRU because I needed to leave Everett or get stuck in the traffic nightmare.  I didn't see any Rocket Raccoons, but the Ninjago polys were still there.