Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Had to run a few errands and stopped in Fred Meyer, still had some decorating the tree polybags for $3.99, so picked some more up. Then stopped by a Walmart. The Lego shelves were decimated , scanned a few things and found some 79007 LOTR Battle at the Black Gate for $29. 

Nice. Where you located?

Has anyone found any good deals at Freddy's?  The best deal I found was for 31026, Bike Shop & Cafe ($57.59 plus tax).  I think it may have been cheaper at TRU at some point, but still a good deal anyway.    I also bought some Series 4 Mixels.  I went to the Kirkland and Redmond Freddy's.

Tax in WA takes a bite out of the deal for sure. Bike Shop and Cafe is the best deal I think. If you see Simpsons figs they are still on sale for $3.49 so come out to about $3 each after tax which is decent. Not a ton on sale to stack though unfortunately. 

Some Freddies had Cargo Trains for $160 a couple of weeks back, but probably really hard to find one with two in stock at this point.

• Like 2

Tax in WA takes a bite out of the deal for sure. Bike Shop and Cafe is the best deal I think. If you see Simpsons figs they are still on sale for $3.49 so come out to about $3 each after tax which is decent. Not a ton on sale to stack though unfortunately. 

Some Freddies had Cargo Trains for $160 a couple of weeks back, but probably really hard to find one with two in stock at this point.

I checked six and no luck finding two cargo trains. I would have also bit on the ninjago city, but couldn't find two as well. Bike shop cafe and benny's spaceship were pretty easy to find multiples of, but I wasn't willing to bite. Amazon UK was cheaper for bike shop cafe and I love Benny's, but so many got it for cheaper and ya can't buy everything!

Got a few sets of series 3 and 4 mixels. Was tempted to go for series 13 minifigs, but I'm confident a better deal will come along for that.

Series 13 are $3.99, right? I didn't scan them...not sure if Freddy's has all minifigs at same price, like Target...

Edited by minicoopers11

Someone cleaned out the Burien Fred Meyer of all mixels and series 13 minifigs. Toy dept guy said they spent $2400 cleaning up. Funny story, he says.

Sent from my XT1095 using Brickpicker mobile app

Wow!  This is probably the same person that bought out all of the Christmas polybags!  Maybe he/she sells enough volume that 20% is good enough.