Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Chehalis always seems to have some good finds.  I have been tempted as it isnt all that far from me.

Don't bother, at least not yet. I went there today to pick up the Milanos I ordered and they had some Lego in the "clearance" aisle with clearance stickers on them. Most of them were marked down $0.97. No joke. The Ninjago 70728 reg. $119.97 on clearance for $119. The Chima 70146 was marked down to $89, but everything else appeared to be pretty much regular price. I even price checked all of it and asked the guy working in toys. He just seemed confused in general so it wasn't really helpful.

The Milanos were $35, but I bought them all. Sorry!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to brickpicker and the scene, but wanted to say hello to this group. I'm from Portland, so I'm hoping we can help eachother out a bit in this thread. If anyone is interested, the manager at the Washington Square Mall Lego Store said that she's getting a shipment of 'painting easter eggs' in on Wednesday. She expected to have them out and ready to go by about noon. I figured I would share it with the group incase anyone was looking for some. I'm hoping to grab some on my way home from work, so please leave me some if you head in before me  :cheese:

Hi Everyone! I'm new to brickpicker and the scene, but wanted to say hello to this group. I'm from Portland, so I'm hoping we can help eachother out a bit in this thread. If anyone is interested, the manager at the Washington Square Mall Lego Store said that she's getting a shipment of 'painting easter eggs' in on Wednesday. She expected to have them out and ready to go by about noon. I figured I would share it with the group incase anyone was looking for some. I'm hoping to grab some on my way home from work, so please leave me some if you head in before me :cheese:

Welcome! Haven't seem many posters on here from Portland. We mostly seen to be in the seattle area, although I could be wrong.

I have a favor to ask anyone willing. The Easter set is sold out online and I missed it and will not be able to get out to a store (shoulder surgery. Apparently you're not supposed to drive on narcotics, even for lego). Could someone hook me up? Totally willing to pay shipping and a finders fee or whatever. Appreciate it.

Sent from my XT1095 using Brickpicker mobile app

Edited by tabolton314

Don't bother, at least not yet. I went there today to pick up the Milanos I ordered and they had some Lego in the "clearance" aisle with clearance stickers on them. Most of them were marked down $0.97. No joke. The Ninjago 70728 reg. $119.97 on clearance for $119. The Chima 70146 was marked down to $89, but everything else appeared to be pretty much regular price. I even price checked all of it and asked the guy working in toys. He just seemed confused in general so it wasn't really helpful.

The Milanos were $35, but I bought them all. Sorry!

Yeah that place is a joke I just had my entire order of 10 lego items cancelled.

Welcome! Haven't seem many posters on here from Portland. We mostly seen to be in the seattle area, although I could be wrong.

I have a favor to ask anyone willing. The Easter set is sold out online and I missed it and will not be able to get out to a store (shoulder surgery. Apparently you're not supposed to drive on narcotics, even for lego). Could someone hook me up? Totally willing to pay shipping and a finders fee or whatever. Appreciate it.

Sent from my XT1095 using Brickpicker mobile app

I have a few as well and am happy to help.

And the coupon doesn't exclude Lego?!

I do not know for sure. I read several blogs and one of them (queenbeecoupons.com) gets Fred Meyer ads ahead of time (I can never seem to find them and she just posts a picture of it). I have used the Home 10% coupon on Lego in the past, but I don't know what the fine print will say on this one. Let's hope it doesn't exclude Lego!

• Like 1