LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

3 minutes ago, blueriderbrick said:

I used it on an order but It just failed. Support told me it is no longer available and they were refunding my points and some but I have yet to see them pretty disappointed.

why did your order fail ? the codes are supposed to last 60 days ? did they give you points because they couldn’t give you a new code for trying again ?

53 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

why did your order fail ? the codes are supposed to last 60 days ? did they give you points because they couldn’t give you a new code for trying again ?

No clue, I used it it showed on my order then I submitted it and then it disappeared from order when I submitted. I had to wait several hours to even see my order where I saw it wasn't on the order. But they could see I submitted. I don't understand how they don't lock the number of redemption to inventory.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for the code! :)

You successfully included the code in your order but we ran out of units for the Retro Space Logo Cap and for this reason it wasn't added to your purchase :(

Obviously I've added the 2400 points you'd used back to your account and bunch of extra points to apologize for what happened. I hope you can exchange them for something nice in our VIP Rewards Center :)

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you've questions or queries let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

Edited by blueriderbrick
added
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blueriderbrick said:

No clue, I used it it showed on my order then I submitted it and then it disappeared from order when I submitted. I had to wait several hours to even see my order where I saw it wasn't on the order. But they could see I submitted. I don't understand how they don't lock the number of redemption to inventory.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for the code! :)

You successfully included the code in your order but we ran out of units for the Retro Space Logo Cap and for this reason it wasn't added to your purchase :(

Obviously I've added the 2400 points you'd used back to your account and bunch of extra points to apologize for what happened. I hope you can exchange them for something nice in our VIP Rewards Center :)

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you've questions or queries let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

I called before using it.  they said the cap was over sold, they don't have enough and they will not be producing more.  he gave me back points.  might buy the hats on ebay.  sounds like they are going to be rare to me : )

It will be nice when the folks making decisions about Star Wars content realize that there is a whole universe beyond Tatooine. Between the Book of Boring Fett and crap like this, Star Wars is getting pretty tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, KShine said:

A bit odd, absurd, and I like it - But has LEGO Star Wars just jumped the shark?

There is only so much you can do with the OG trilogy. I'd personally like to see the game of Dejarik (the chess game played on the MF) set with half real figures and the other half Augmented Reality and a line of blind bag mini-figures of characters you can build as part of the game. Outside of that I really dunno what hasn't been done or redone. It's a been a minute since we've seen Ewoks I guess. 

16 hours ago, blueriderbrick said:

I used it on an order but It just failed. Support told me it is no longer available and they were refunding my points and some but I have yet to see them pretty disappointed.

This was very disappointing. I just got a reply back from Lego and they refunded me my 4800 points plus 3250 points for my trouble.

A bit odd, absurd, and I like it - But has LEGO Star Wars just jumped the shark?

Idk. I know I’m having trouble finding enough Star Wars sets that I want to buy to justify getting this. I used to like the idea of these vignettes but I guess this is just uninspired to me.

I suppose I could find enough and flip this to lower my costs.

1 hour ago, redcell said:

It will be nice when the folks making decisions about Star Wars content realize that there is a whole universe beyond Tatooine. Between the Book of Boring Fett and crap like this, Star Wars is getting pretty tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know right?  There are multiple desert / desert-like planets to be explored in Star Wars.  I am sure in season 3 Mando will travel to other desert planets, some might have a hill and a lot of boulders.  Or maybe even a small creek surrounded by barren hills..   Any place imaginable, as long as the shooting locations are within 2 hours drive from Hollywood.. :P

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion