LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 minute ago, ponderingzissou said:

How do you know what I want? What I really really want? Zero interest in this set but fun fact this might be the first Brickheadz of actual people (not the character being played by people)

I will let @Alpinemaps check on the history of Brickheadz.  However, some would argue those women were playing characters when they were the Spice Girls. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/super-mario/mario-day?icmp=HP-SHGB-Standard-MAR_SWB_Mario_Day_Reffering_HP-TH-MAR-SAX4TGTZ22

Items that require a trip to the store and are only available for a day would really help parents to have something like say a Lego store monthly calendar.  

And a LEGO store.

Edited by Loghamel

9 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/super-mario/mario-day?icmp=HP-SHGB-Standard-MAR_SWB_Mario_Day_Reffering_HP-TH-MAR-SAX4TGTZ22

Items that require a trip to the store and are only available for a day would really help parents to have something like say a Lego store monthly calendar.  

Is it only today? I thought it was through the weekend. Anyone try to get one today?

On 3/8/2022 at 10:34 AM, Phil B said:

Yes, all are available except for the coin holder - that one is Sold Out

Gold Coin > POOF!

Snag_a76b8de.png.76e70f947f0f46f1b5fd9b77bbe9769c.png

These Fiat posters are taking forever to sell out. Limited to 1,100 too. Not beating myself up just yet because I took advantage of the fire sale, 700 pts per poster, but that still cost me 4,900 pts 😬

Snag_a79acca.png.7433ed259a5d139b4bedb1f57876b8d7.png

3 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Gold Coin > POOF!

Snag_a76b8de.png.76e70f947f0f46f1b5fd9b77bbe9769c.png

These Fiat posters are taking forever to sell out. Limited to 1,100 too. Not beating myself up just yet because I took advantage of the fire sale, 700 pts per poster, but that still cost me 4,900 pts 😬

Snag_a79acca.png.7433ed259a5d139b4bedb1f57876b8d7.png

Well there goes my hopes of getting a second complete set.  I needed a gold and space coin. I believe that Lego said they would open them up to more orders if supply allowed. 

42 minutes ago, KShine said:

Any suggestions at some good buys - for some reason, I just feel at a loss.

Countach is back in stock, unfortunately the Mercedes 2 pack is not that thing is gold. 
Medieval Castle, Fish Tank (Walmart exclusive and possible early exit), Mini Vespa, Stranger Things BHZ  

Other possibilities:

Pickup Truck, Medieval Blacksmith, Space Shuttle Discovery, Home Alone, and Thor’s Hammer. 

I didn’t do any SW waiting for May 4th promo Commander Cody Polybag ;) 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 4

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion