LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

I used VIP points on an order this morning for the piece that holds all the coins.  I noticed the Boba Fett helmet was in stock and tried to use a $50 off VIP code for it but it tells me it isnt valid.  Does anyone know if there is a minimum price to use that code or if only one VIP code can be used per day.

6 minutes ago, tz6p06 said:

I used VIP points on an order this morning for the piece that holds all the coins.  I noticed the Boba Fett helmet was in stock and tried to use a $50 off VIP code for it but it tells me it isnt valid.  Does anyone know if there is a minimum price to use that code or if only one VIP code can be used per day.

Are you sure it is an online VIP code and are you entering the $50 code in the correct place not “enter a promo code” that is limit 1 per order but not per day. 

2C417CD2-ACFA-48C2-AEDC-C6E577F10381.jpeg

FD0C423C-CA32-45D0-86CA-8904FAD52AE2.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty

48 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

I'm very hesitant about 'non-brick" rewards, but I'm happy to see them posting something new..

LEGO® City Tin Sign - NA

https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center/rewards

Snag_130bc081.thumb.png.504a1b0253515e4924b729aadcaaad98.png

Snag_130bf099.png.f0a626bd4e3431a2c6de68602abf8e0d.png

Are these things selling at all?  I've seen a few of the last one posted around, but doesn't seem like something I'd ever want.

14 minutes ago, billybell991 said:

Are these things selling at all?  I've seen a few of the last one posted around, but doesn't seem like something I'd ever want.

Decoration for a kids room is the only way I'd see them being used.

Edited by melting

Wonder if still available in-store?
Overall, an odd promo in many ways. Did we ever get confirmation that it was intended to be released with the Boutique Hotel?

I got my Taxi with the hotel. Local LEGO store still had plenty of both this past Friday. Surprised me.

14 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Ice Skating Rink GWP will be back the 18th,  still $150 buy in

Again??? How many did they make?

5 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

They really stockpiled this one. Get a bad feeling that Dickens is next.

Dickens are done. Had a crushed one last July and couldn't get replaced.

• Like 4

Yes it started when stores received stock ,  which a lot got on Weds.   Not online from what I was told.  Seems they are doing weird old GWP's randomly.  LL has a few coming March 3rd as well,  sounded like rehashed ones there too.

The ice skating rink is pretty large ,  1000+ per store ,  be done in a few waves with early waves in the 300-400 range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Yes it started when stores received stock ,  which a lot got on Weds.   Not online from what I was told.  Seems they are doing weird old GWP's randomly.  LL has a few coming March 3rd as well,  sounded like rehashed ones there too.

The ice skating rink is pretty large ,  1000+ per store ,  be done in a few waves with early waves in the 300-400 range.

Do the stores have the Gryffindor Dorms GWP as well?

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion