LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

37 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Yes it started when stores received stock ,  which a lot got on Weds.   Not online from what I was told.  Seems they are doing weird old GWP's randomly.  LL has a few coming March 3rd as well,  sounded like rehashed ones there too.

The ice skating rink is pretty large ,  1000+ per store ,  be done in a few waves with early waves in the 300-400 range.

Did they produce more if they are sending 1000+ per store or was this set so overproduced?

4 minutes ago, coelian said:

Seems like there is a new tribute to Jane Goodall set according to stonewars. 

Stonewars speculate that it might go live on the 12th March. I got a promo code for one of the coins on 11th January. Will I be able to use the code on the 12th or will it have expired by then? I can't see any expire details on the email Lego sent me.

17 minutes ago, coelian said:

Seems like there is a new tribute to Jane Goodall set according to stonewars. 

Look up, and according to me March 3rd ;)

Pics are up and those 3 chimps might be a first?  I only see Duplo or brick built chimps. 

Edited by Pseudoty

6 minutes ago, CsabaLazlo said:

Stonewars speculate that it might go live on the 12th March. I got a promo code for one of the coins on 11th January. Will I be able to use the code on the 12th or will it have expired by then? I can't see any expire details on the email Lego sent me.

It is 60 days. Since February only has 28 days this year you should be good.

• Like 1

Look up, and according to me March 3rd 
Pics are up and those 3 chimps might be a first?  I only see Duplo or brick built chimps. 

I think Wildlife Rescue has monkeys, but not technically chimps. I’d wager they’d reuse these molds in a future wave of Wildlife or even a Zoo them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

this looked interesting to me

came out a few days ago before it was being talked about here

the dates are most likely wrong, its in Canada, but it covered the gwp for Goodall along with the taxi coming back with select sets which I have also heard about from the local lego store

https://truenorthbricks.com/2022/02/18/march-2022-promotion-rumors/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billybell991 said:

Hey folks!  Santa's Sleigh is back in stock at Lego.com.

Just curious though, limit of 2 on that and others that I'd like to get more of (like the Stranger Things Brickheadz).  Is there any getting around that online that you guys have figured out?  

if by "online" you mean going to your local LEGO store, then yes.

otherwise...no.

• Like 3

Not sure if this is just a glitch, but LEGO Shop at Home is no longer rounding up for GWPs. I had $119.98 in products in my cart and I did not qualify for the Jane Goodall GWP. Only once I crossed the $120.00 threshold did it add.

But when I add a product that sells for $119.99, it does add the promo. So did they change it to allow xx.99 to qualify, but xx.98 does not?

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Not sure if this is just a glitch, but LEGO Shop at Home is no longer rounding up for GWPs. I had $119.98 in products in my cart and I did not qualify for the Jane Goodall GWP. Only once I crossed the $120.00 threshold did it add.

But when I add a product that sells for $119.99, it does add the promo. So did they change it to allow xx.99 to qualify, but xx.98 does not?

I think it has been like that for a while.  If you have a single item priced 1 cent below threshold it would qualify for gwp.  But if you have multiple items in cart you have to go over the threshold to qualify for gwp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I think it has been like that for a while.  If you have a single item priced 1 cent below threshold it would qualify for gwp.  But if you have multiple items in cart you have to go over the threshold to qualify for gwp

Yeah, I think it's always been $0.99 for me.

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

What do you think this is, Kohls? It's been this way for several years, I'm pretty sure.

• Like 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion