LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

There is only so much you can do with the OG trilogy. I'd personally like to see the game of Dejarik (the chess game played on the MF) set with half real figures and the other half Augmented Reality and a line of blind bag mini-figures of characters you can build as part of the game. Outside of that I really dunno what hasn't been done or redone. It's a been a minute since we've seen Ewoks I guess. 

At this point we are down to that scene where a bunch of rebel pilots and soldiers stand / sit while watching Leia's mission briefing? :P

There is only so much nostalgia to draw from the OG.  Disney / LEGO should focus on those memorable scenes from the Disney era trilogy.  I heard those movies made billons of dollars in the box office... :whistle:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blueriderbrick said:

I used it on an order but It just failed. Support told me it is no longer available and they were refunding my points and some but I have yet to see them pretty disappointed.

Haven't been in the lego game for too long and out of curiosity, has this ever happened before?  I know lego has had it's issues based on comments I've read here, but not being able to fulfill actual codes seems like a pretty big miss.  Not looking to open a can of worms here... either way, c'est la vie

At this point we are down to that scene where a bunch of rebel pilots and soldiers stand / sit while watching Leia's mission briefing?
There is only so much nostalgia to draw from the OG.  Disney / LEGO should focus on those memorable scenes from the Disney era trilogy.  I heard those movies made billons of dollars in the box office... :whistle:

Death Star Princess Leia Interrogation GWP for Father’s Day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

At this point we are down to that scene where a bunch of rebel pilots and soldiers stand / sit while watching Leia's mission briefing? :P

We really won't be done until we have a shot-by-shot remake of each movie in LEGO vignettes.

35 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

Personally I'd be up for more stuff from the battle of Scarif in R1. There's the AT-ACT; the cargo shuttle; the hammerhead corvette; the rebel transports we've never had (not to mention Mon Calamari star cruisers and a full-size Nebulon-B); and the tower itself. 

I'd love to see a full Scarif model complete with the planetary shield.

Personally I'd be up for more stuff from the battle of Scarif in R1. There's the AT-ACT; the cargo shuttle; the hammerhead corvette; the rebel transports we've never had (not to mention Mon Calamari star cruisers and a full-size Nebulon-B); and the tower itself. 

I think a 3 in 1 AT-AT would be cool. Empire, Rogue One, and either Clone Wars Capt. Rex or Mando AT with crane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, Phil B said:

Hmmm .... interesting ....

image.thumb.png.03cc1d98009e9d6f4972413b30435815.png

I emailed about the Octan cap before placing my order... All gone also.. Kind of felt like one of those pissed off BrickSetters back when I got 5 Castle in the Forests...

CS asked if I wanted my points back, I said, "no, you keep them"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Idk. I know I’m having trouble finding enough Star Wars sets that I want to buy to justify getting this. I used to like the idea of these vignettes but I guess this is just uninspired to me.

I suppose I could find enough and flip this to lower my costs.

I’m just glad it is with $160 purchase and not only with purchase of the new butt ugly UCS landspeeder. I thought the A Wing was bad but at least it was SNOT built. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 5:31 PM, Phil B said:

Hmmm .... interesting ....

image.thumb.png.03cc1d98009e9d6f4972413b30435815.png

The Cap on my order just went from "Waiting for new stock" to "In Warehouse". Not sure what that means, but I'm hoping it is "we got a cancellation and now we can send that cap to you" vs "we just received the Vistaprint order Exciter1 called in".

• Haha 2

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion