LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

2 hours ago, LegoTriathlete said:

I didn't see this until now, but for future reference, it looks like there's a way to get cashback when shopping at store as well.  I'm not sure if it's applicable to Lego specifically but believe there's an option to check into the rakuten app or something along those lines when shopping physically.  I have not done it before, and I don't have too much experience with Ratuken myself so if anyone else has had experience with this please let us know!

Thanks for this update. I didn't know you could earn in-store either. I downloaded the Rakuten app and it's easier to access that feature from there. The earning potential is less in-store, but it still works. LEGO isn't on the list now. However, that could change in the future.

Looks like the 15% from Rakuten is gone on my end. Happy I pulled the trigger yesterday. Not having access to the Ulysses today definitely helped that decision. Otherwise, I would have held out for today's free $100 bill!!! Good luck to everyone trying to get it today.

image.thumb.png.2d09082e4c325462ef13d4e65e57b358.png1228633596_MicrosoftTeams-image(1).thumb.png.32aa91c52316c46b735a3b7819eaee8c.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bmalsam16141 said:

Well that sold out fast!

Yep, now the bitching begins...

So now the question becomes, "What exactly did you accomplish here, LEGO by re-releasing this again?". I have a strange feeling that the Ulysses will continue to be released ad infinitum until everyone in the world owns one.

That said, I don' trust the limited factor on these GWP's anymore. Get'em and sell'em asap because there is a good chance they'll be re-released for the cry babies.

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with LEGO Shop at Home or is it just me?

Update....the website is working but in the rewards center, the dollar amounts are showing in USD but the language is not English. I checked my settings and I am set for North America/English..so not too sure.

Edited by odysea11

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion