Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

An email from Walmart for some back ordered 75920...

"Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, one or more items you ordered are currently on backorder and may not arrive by the original estimated delivery date. We expect to have the items back in stock soon, but we are unable to provide you with a revised delivery date at this time.

If we cannot ship this item to you within the next 10 days, we will automatically cancel it from your order and notify you via email. If you paid with a credit/debit card, any authorization hold placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. All other payment methods will be refunded and the funds should be available within 10 business days."

Fingers crossed!

An email from Walmart for some back ordered 75920...

"Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, one or more items you ordered are currently on backorder and may not arrive by the original estimated delivery date. We expect to have the items back in stock soon, but we are unable to provide you with a revised delivery date at this time.

If we cannot ship this item to you within the next 10 days, we will automatically cancel it from your order and notify you via email. If you paid with a credit/debit card, any authorization hold placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. All other payment methods will be refunded and the funds should be available within 10 business days."

Fingers crossed!

Dang I just got the same email :(

• Like 1

I paired these two sets together because in order to have all four raptors you'll need both of them.  The combination of both sets is a great deal.  Cool mini figures and hours of playability.  I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I did filming and editing it.

• Like 4

Oh come on.

I think your serious and meaning the entire line.

Tell me you are not.

This would make the Lone Ranger seem like a 10 year available set

Honestly...Who the F knows?!?  But I had a hard time buying some today, that is for sure.  While I have been paying attention to the 10188, these sets are being SOLD OUT and are out of stock in a lot of different spots.  Doesn't take a genius to figure out something is going on with this theme.  Maybe it is popular, but why would LEGO list the 75920 Raptor Escape as SOLD OUT while the T-Rex Tracker is waiting for stock? 

Maybe because T-Rex is in transit to the warehouse while the Raptors are all going straight to Walmart or maybe not even queued up in the factory yet for another run.  You're right though, who knows?  There are many possible explanations which only LEGO knows the answer to.

Edited by zskid00