Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

I can't wait to watch the movie in theatre.  

The white Indominus Rex doesn't show in the trailer though. Will it eventually appear in the movie?

​I wasn't looking forward to this movie until I saw the 3D trailer before "Age of Ultron" last night.  The 3D looks incredible and totally blew the 3D in "Age of Ultron" away.

interesting, JW 75920 only avail in LEGO store and LEGO Shop at Home, LEGO exclusive?

​Brickset lists its availability as "Retail-Limited", and the number is out of order of the other sets based on price.

I just watched the Brickshow review and they said it was a store exclusive, but they didn't say what store.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks

interesting, JW 75920 only avail in LEGO store and LEGO Shop at Home, LEGO exclusive?

​I don't think that's true.  I was in a walmart yesterday, and they were there.

​Brickset lists its availability as "Retail-Limited", and the number is out of order of the other sets based on price.

I just watched the Brickshow review and they said it was a store exclusive, but they didn't say what store.

​It's available at WM as well here in Canada, not sure about elsewhere though.

​Then it is a Walmart exclusive after all.

Ok, so here's the question... will this line see another wave, and maybe a few more after that?  And will these branch out into the other 3 films?  Indiana Jones, and the Hobbit branched out, so will Jurassic Park?  If they make other sets from the original films, I will be less lukewarm about investing in a few of these.

Ok, so here's the question... will this line see another wave, and maybe a few more after that?  And will these branch out into the other 3 films?  Indiana Jones, and the Hobbit branched out, so will Jurassic Park?  If they make other sets from the original films, I will be less lukewarm about investing in a few of these.

​Really hope they do, i can't see why they wouldn't. So much potential with sets based on JP 1 at least.

I also agree if JP 1 sets are made then the potential of the current sets may be hurt. However the big set i think will be a winner no matter what.

That would depend on the stipulation(s) of their license I would imagine, whether Lego has paid/is paying for rights to create sets based on JP 4 or any/all of the other existing films. Obviously there`s no way to know that unless they release sets based on those previous films. There`s also some talk of sequels to Jurassic World (just google it), if any of that, and there isn`t much, is true, then Lego would probably create sets for those upcoming films rather than the older ones. I do not think they`ll make any for the previous 3, because in many ways their time has gone. JP 3 is 15 years old, and why would Lego (and the film studio) produce sets based on old merchandise? No, they`ll want to continue selling what is coming out now and in the future. But hopefully I`m wrong 

• 2 weeks later...

I let my son buy the two cheapest sets, and I will say the sets look better in person than they do in pictures, and from the box art.  However, i'm still not entirely sold on these yet.  The sets remind me a lot of city vehicles with dinosaurs thrown in.  The dinosaurs are pretty cool, and I think could help the sets value.  Although, i'm left to wonder if there will be more, or a second wave?  It seems that there needs to be to really make these sets have better value.  It seems these sets are too heavy on the predators, and it could use some more variety. 

Im going to wait for the film to make a true judgement call on these, to be honest (and i'm probably not the only one thinking this way).  If the movie is really good, then I think i'll end up investing in a few of these.  If the film is just average, then i'll probably pass on them.  The indomonous rex set could be an interesting one to have as an investment, but only if it lives up to its billing.  

​I saw four of these today at Walmart. Picked up two of them at $39.63. Might go back and pick up the other two, I'd like to combine two of them together to make a bigger raptor cage. Then just hang on to the other two to see how they do since they are exclusives.

....i cannt find it barnesandnobel.com..and didt see it at tru, anybody?

Those would have to be different jurassic sets, I know for a fact it's a Walmart exclusive 

​Sorry, my bad. I though it was 75917, which also has 2 raptors...

Seems like 75029 is a relatively rare JP set. I can't find it at Walmart.com either.  Maybe in store only...