10227 - UCS B-Wing Starfighter

MaximusLegous

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it goes EOL and people are selling this Christmas, I think they will still be leaving a lot of money on the table.

I think that's what we're all hoping for.. The more people that are willing to jump ship and settle for a small gain, the faster we brickpickers will see large gains by sitting on them.

• Like 1

I think that's what we're all hoping for.. The more people that are willing to jump ship and settle for a small gain, the faster we brickpickers will see large gains by sitting on them.

Ahhh my bad. I thought you were saying you were going to sell at Christmas.

Still, if people are making their $50-60 from international buyers such as myself, I don't blame them. Just think they are crazy considering what we have seen with some sets in the past.

Commence panic buying?

I doubt it, or else Amazon would be reacting too. They still have it for $156, so while it is there, I wouldn't panic. Though I think that it could be going EOL soon, I don't think it will be this month. I would guess that it will be gone in the Fall.

Commence panic buying?

Indeed  :frantics:

But Lego have pulled this kind of thing before where it's obviously been a short term logistics or stock issue and then it comes back online in a month or more.  

Would be great if it is gone.  Less supply in the market and most of us investors have enough by now.  :D

After selling so many (I presume) for $99, it might be tough to sell another year or two of product for double...or maybe I am overestimating the number of investors out there who bought low and are willing to undercut S&**** for the foreseeable future.  Personally, I think the B-Wing goes next for UCS sets...but I am more unreliable than a Lego Store employee.  And less clean-shaven.

Indeed  :frantics:

But Lego have pulled this kind of thing before where it's obviously been a short term logistics or stock issue and then it comes back online in a month or more.  

Would be great if it is gone.  Less supply in the market and most of us investors have enough by now.  :D

Agreed, Grolim. This MAY not be gone yet.

Whatever happens I'm confident the ones I managed to snag on the 4th were the rock bottom price on this set. Whenever it finally does EOL I should be set up to make a tidy, though perhaps not a spectacular profit. Whatever. When you get a chance to buy a UCS set at 50% off MSRP you answer the bell :)