UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Guess I didn’t win that R2.... what a scam 

Wow, I completely forgot about the R2 raffle. Has anyone ever won any of Lego raffles here? Has anyone ever won anything? 

Btw, big fan of Benicio Del Toro, and that figure looks like a homeless dude. Actually I might want a homeless dude in my future lego city. and of course I haven't received the email yet.

Edited by lebrick

19 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

I didn't read anything you wrote but watched the gif several times. 

He wrote something?

12 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Now I get the baseball cards bubble, I think.

Well, there was a baseball, and a bubble, in that GIF.  But I don't think it relates to baseball cards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

it would be interesting to start a BP poll how DISsatisfied are you all - who got lurked into these "amazing" benefits of Black Card.. after a year WITH NO promised benefits.. :D

p.s. Iif Tabby the Cat can get his own poll.. this could certainly aspire for one too!

Edited by crayxlp

4 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

it would be interesting to start a BP poll how DISsatisfied are you all - who got lurked into these "amazing" benefits of Black Card.. after a year WITH NO promised benefits.. :D

p.s. Iif Tobby the Cat can get his own poll.. this could certainly aspire for one too!

I had two cards and have "misplaced" both in my move.  #noregrets ;)

• Haha 1

it would be interesting to start a BP poll how DISsatisfied are you all - who got lurked into these "amazing" benefits of Black Card.. after a year WITH NO promised benefits..
p.s. Iif Tabby the Cat can get his own poll.. this could certainly aspire for one too!

I’d like a full review of the benefits that were offered first. I got a DJ minifig, a Y-wing blueprint, and two months of double points during the worst time for SW sets all year. I think there are a couple things I’m forgetting...

Satisfaction = nil

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

I’d like a full review of the benefits that were offered first. I got a DJ minifig, a Y-wing blueprint, and two months of double points during the worst time for SW sets all year. I think there are a couple things I’m forgetting...

Satisfaction = nil

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

And something about being automatically entered into the draw for the platinum R2D2?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Figured it was my turn to post a response from Customer Service:

I'm so sorry for the disappointment with the black card promotions. Listening to what you have to say helps us improve our future promotions. I've forwarded all of your feedback on to the VIP team. We don't have information to share just yet regarding upcoming promotions. Our next big promotion will be on Brick Friday the day after Thanksgiving. Please keep an eye for upcoming emails with more information to share.

"Big Promotion" coming up. Mark your calendars.

I called right after I got this email and they let me know that all purchases of $150 or more made by black card VIP membersof $150 will be entered into a drawing to win an exclusive DJ minifigure.

image.png.950c4283c4c5a4bc6ad10e2637e4c522.png

It will be different than than the one above though. This one will come with a sound brick that will produce his memorable and iconic st-st-st-stuttering.

It will be absolutely worthless priceless on the aftermarket.

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

There are rumors that a buildable card holder promo for the card including an exclusive mini fig with a special Black VIP Card torso print is planned for December.

https://www.promobricks.de/schwarze-vip-karte-special-store-promotion-dezember-bestaetigt/72485

That...would be interesting. Depending on execution, the pitchforks might get put away.