UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

7 hours ago, Legojona said:

I'm happy I just quick flipped the set last year when I noticed I would not have the time in the next couple of years to build it anyway. Might buy it when it's 30% off again.

And...you can do this today !

FNAC France for the price of 560,- euro

35 minutes ago, jetser said:

And...you can do this today !

FNAC France for the price of 560,- euro

I just saw that! Like I was asking for it. Now I wonder if it will not drop to that price again anyway. Will have a bigger house next year and will wait for then to order it. 

On 12/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, dennugsmello said:

Anybody know how much we will have to spend for this "free" promo?

So I decided to be a lemming on this and find out more info because I'm sure I'll kick myself if I don't have this stupid set.

I just spoke with a LEGO CS and she said she has received a few calls about this promo so I don't think I'm doing anything LEGO wouldn't approve of here.  Apparently there is an email coming on Thursday for all Black Card holders that will contain a code.  I think someone shared this bit already.  This code is only for use online (no store will honor it) and will not be active before Friday.  The set will be add to online orders on a first-come-first-served basis.

She said the promo requires a LEGO Star Wars purchase but she could not verify any price point, which she admitted was "odd."  

She also said, "if you don't receive an email by Thursday to call them Friday AM" so they can get us hooked up in the event we did not receive the email in time.

So, let the speculation continue...

So, they know how many Black Cards there are but still made a "limited" supply?  Is that what I'm reading here?

4 hours ago, exracer327 said:

So I decided to be a lemming on this and find out more info because I'm sure I'll kick myself if I don't have this stupid set.

I just spoke with a LEGO CS and she said she has received a few calls about this promo so I don't think I'm doing anything LEGO wouldn't approve of here.  Apparently there is an email coming on Thursday for all Black Card holders that will contain a code.  I think someone shared this bit already.  This code is only for use online (no store will honor it) and will not be active before Friday.  The set will be add to online orders on a first-come-first-served basis.

She said the promo requires a LEGO Star Wars purchase but she could not verify any price point, which she admitted was "odd."  

She also said, "if you don't receive an email by Thursday to call them Friday AM" so they can get us hooked up in the event we did not receive the email in time.

So, let the speculation continue...

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

Club together and send a formal complaint to LEGO HQ. Also demand a refund of threaten litigation. I'd be up in arms buy now if I was mis-sold a floppy-arsed MF on day one. You're the customer, don't just sit there and speculate, make a stink!