UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

1 hour ago, lebrick said:

Wait, Lego poster is supposed to be displayed??????? I thought it was to avoid all sunlight so to preserve it for future generations who might use sell it later to purchase a house if they were dumb enough

Haha future generation will not be hanging pictures or posters on their walls. They will have a huge ass electronic display built into the walls that will just display whatever the owner's desire.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Andyperkins said:

I haven’t received an email either, they said they are being sent out manually and I should have one within the next 3 hours if not I should contact them and they will provide a code.

Did you get a code? Guess have to wait until CS opens tomorrow to get one.

Quick Update.

Poster is a regular A4 format made of quality gradient paper. Same as for Star Wars Posters and Hulkbuster.
THEY DON'T STACK PROMOS in stores which is a huge let down.
They've got an email last evening informing them to remove the Vader Pods from the stores so nothing from leftovers will be distributed with current promos related to qualifying purchase. You can get only BB-8 and nothing else.
75192 is covered with Double Vip points. - confirmed.
Black VIP card holders will receive poster with any qualifying purchase above 35GBP.
Anyone else will get a Poster with Y-Wing Purchase.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thombockerman said:

Fatb I don’t think I’m going to place an order today if you want my poster code

Wow! Thanks bud, that's very much appreciated. Very cool of you to do so. I still have no sign of the email, but I don't blame you for not buying. Dismal sale this year.

(Might take awhile to see this as waiting for mod appr)

6 hours ago, Shewie said:

Quick Update.

Poster is a regular A4 format made of quality gradient paper. Same as for Star Wars Posters and Hulkbuster.
THEY DON'T STACK PROMOS in stores which is a huge let down.
They've got an email last evening informing them to remove the Vader Pods from the stores so nothing from leftovers will be distributed with current promos related to qualifying purchase. You can get only BB-8 and nothing else.
75192 is covered with Double Vip points. - confirmed.
Black VIP card holders will receive poster with any qualifying purchase above 35GBP.
Anyone else will get a Poster with Y-Wing Purchase.

Hope this helps.

From Reddit posts seems like people are getting both bb-8 and Vader pod in store.

1 hour ago, FatB said:

Wow! Thanks bud, that's very much appreciated. Very cool of you to do so. I still have no sign of the email, but I don't blame you for not buying. Dismal sale this year.

(Might take awhile to see this as waiting for mod appr)

If you didn't get the email but got the Black Vip card, they let you call customer service and they'll give you a code. That's what I did.

9 minutes ago, Unkar’s Thug said:

If you didn't get the email but got the Black Vip card, they let you call customer service and they'll give you a code. That's what I did.

Yep, I chatted with cs yesterday before the sale started, but got a bad rep that insisted I wait & refused to give me a code even though I qualify. All for a piece of paper.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

46 minutes ago, Unkar’s Thug said:

Was told to order then call them with order # to add poster to order.

Anyone find it odd you can get double VIP points on the 800 MILF but not the 200 Y wing? Or that bc I was dumb enough to have already bought the $800 MILF I’m not allowed to buy another one from Lego, but can give amazon, Target, and Walmart my money?

I’ve had a pretty cruddy few weeks, and am itching for a fight, so someone please tell me you get the POS blueprint piece of paper with every y wing purchase!! I m itching for a ruckus!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

50 minutes ago, Dr.Dad said:

Anyone find it odd you can get double VIP points on the 800 MILF but not the 200 Y wing? Or that bc I was dumb enough to have already bought the $800 MILF I’m not allowed to buy another one from Lego, but can give amazon, Target, and Walmart my money?

I’ve had a pretty cruddy few weeks, and am itching for a fight, so someone please tell me you get the POS blueprint piece of paper with every y wing purchase!! I m itching for a ruckus!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Why can't you buy another from Lego? I know people who did.