UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

7 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

I think it would be hilarious if they recycle an old promo poly like Yularen for May the 4th specifically for Falcon VIP Cardholders

I almost picked up a Kessel Run Falcon with my VIP points this week but since I'm in no rush to build it anyway (just want that sweet Lando minifig) I will hold off in the tiny chance there's a surprise for us Falcon VIPs

If they are going to rehash an old promo I'll be just fine with a 30th Anniversary Chrome C-3PO.  Thank you Lego!

I received my Black VIP card sometime around the begging of April.  Ordered my UCS MF just before Christmas.

I think it would be better off as VEP, very embarrassed person, for falling for the hype.  I would be embarrassed to show the black card at the Lego store.

Maybe VGP, very gullible person.

Definitely VDP, very disappointed person.

Now I'm wondering how long until I get a letter in the mail about the a class action lawsuit regarding the VIP card.  Ha.

9 minutes ago, jackcwang said:

Not really "exclusive" since others can also get it for some minimum star wars spend. Still cool though.

Hey, you get 30 euros worth back on your 800 dropped on the Falcon!

Or another, bigger, useless piece of paper for the haters.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

Ok, hot off the press from Hoth Bricks, it seems the first VIP promo is an A4 diagram of the UCS Y-Wing similar to the one below.

https://www.hothbricks.com/detenteurs-de-la-carte-lego-vip-noire-voici-la-prochaine-offre-prevue/

blueprint-poster-ywing-starwars.jpg

Translate the comments from this article  to English and THAT is my VIP bonus. 

Frankly, when you take the time to ask yourself 5 minutes and think about all this, I can not understand how human beings can become so judgmental about themselves by offering this type of compensation to their clients disbursing the tidy sum of 800 €. How can one have a self-esteem by trying miserably to pigeon his clients so much?

I had a long time in the trade cycle and to make a quick comparison, it's like I offered a small patch to thank the guy who takes me a bike to 800 balls ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

Translate the comments from this article  to English and THAT is my VIP bonus. 

Frankly, when you take the time to ask yourself 5 minutes and think about all this, I can not understand how human beings can become so judgmental about themselves by offering this type of compensation to their clients disbursing the tidy sum of 800 €. How can one have a self-esteem by trying miserably to pigeon his clients so much?

I had a long time in the trade cycle and to make a quick comparison, it's like I offered a small patch to thank the guy who takes me a bike to 800 balls ...

29azu2.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Val-E said:

Ok, hot off the press from Hoth Bricks, it seems the first VIP promo is an A4 diagram of the UCS Y-Wing similar to the one below.

https://www.hothbricks.com/detenteurs-de-la-carte-lego-vip-noire-voici-la-prochaine-offre-prevue/

blueprint-poster-ywing-starwars.jpg

So for a Lego Star Wars program the first real promo isn't even related to Lego.  Good job Lego.  I'd have zero use for this.  No different than those free posters you get when you go to a movie premiere.  Doubt it'll even sell on eBay.

19 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

So for a Lego Star Wars program the first real promo isn't even related to Lego.  Good job Lego.  I'd have zero use for this.  No different than those free posters you get when you go to a movie premiere.  Doubt it'll even sell on eBay.

Well, it doesn’t improve it much, but the article does mention that the photo isn’t the actual promo item, but rather a similar thing, the promo item would be “LEGOfied”.

3 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

Well, it doesn’t improve it much, but the article does mention that the photo isn’t the actual promo item, but rather a similar thing, the promo item would be “LEGOfied”.

So a UCS blueprint.  Lol. Mmmaaaaybbbbeee if it's a actual set that is a blueprint I suppose that'd be cool.  But, if I'm understanding correctly this isn't even Exclusive to set owners?

I suppose the reality is that they wouldn't produce expensive items that practically negate the cost of your Falcon by which eventually they've made "nothing" as far as profit goes.

• Haha 1

"it is said that Black Card holders can get it without a minimum purchase while non-card holders can get it with a minimum purchase".

So, it looks as if the special people will be able to get a free poster for free.

image.jpeg.391af5443f0763a8803da5c85ab2eaa7.jpeg

Edited by KShine
  • Like 8

Ok, so if this is real, how do black vip's get it?  As stated above, it appears that it is free.  But are we being sent it "For free" or do we need to request it? 

Idk, I'm a little confused because according to the article, everyone can get it with a Star Wars purchase of 30 eruos.  So how is this an "exclusive"?  Don't get me wrong, it would be kind of cool to have it next to an UCS Y-Wing but I don't see the purpose of it otherwise.

Edited by exracer327