UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

16 hours ago, tacsniper said:

I was expecting it to be at least the size of the UCS box where it will look decent for those that wants to frame it. Not a tiny mouse pad card.

It's about the size of 8.5x11 paper.  Typical LEGO Star Wars "poster" size.  In fact, it's the same size as the posters which came with the UCS Hulk Buster.  Only those looked a whole lot better.

10 minutes ago, eliminator said:

got my order in the mail today, Y-Wing poster is underwhelming...but still cool. I just wish this was a UCS Y-Wing "Day-1 bonus" rather than making this a Black VIP Card item.

Probably have to get use to it. May the forth & all we get is a printed A4 piece of paper. Even less for regular days of the year.

I am not the biggest Lego star wars fan so I don't really keep a track of it but is May the force the biggest Star Wars promo day? I remember there is supposed to be a force Friday event. Nvm, this year we have the Solo movie... Well, at least I got my mousepad! Now I need to buy a mouse...

Thanks lego for making shitty star wars sets so I don't have to worry too much!

Honestly, I was hoping something like the mr iceman? Freezer? that came with the classic batman cave set or any other Creator experts cars where they gave out the mini builds of said models. That VW mini camper van was awesome. Oh wait, they sell microfighters too... You know what? I honestly don't know what Lego could have done or do moving forward other than maybe give out that escape the monster mouth set. Or, perhaps they could do another C-3PO mini figure with chrome finish but these promos might be too special for us because as much as I loved Darth Revan mini figure, I also kind of want something that's related to the set.

Edited by lebrick

• 1 month later...

Another g-g-g-g-great exclusive black card offer! Feel free to use my code if anyone actually wants this super exclusive model. These were sitting on clearance at Toys R Us.

Only available until the end of the month... or until stocks last. Which means it will be given out again later in the year. An exclusive 4 day offer. Guess the black card perks are done until the next exclusive star wars double points day... I'll guess in September.

image.png.04ecd49f4842b549955cdfef04a14393.png

Edited by brickvoyeur