UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

I received the email with the code from LEGO this morning at 10:02hrs (UK time).  Immediately placed an order and applied the code at Checkout.  5005747 was added to the items in the basket and is also on the emailed order confirmation.

PRICE

QTY

TOTAL

5005747 VIP STAR WARS GIFT V46

GBP 0.00

Qty: 1

Total: GBP 0.00

Good luck to others trying to get.

Nick

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

is it showing in your cart after you apply the code ? not doing that for me 

Neither for me. It must be a problem with the US LEGO Shop at Home. I tested it in the French shop and freebie was added to the cart normally.

Edited by Floriano

4 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

thanks - found the email but promo doesnt show in cart like other mentioned. Put order in and email or hope they fix it in the AM when they wake up?

Did the same.  I expect LEGO USA CS will be flooded with calls this morning.  In a way it's a fitting end to this.... annoying, stupid promotion.

5 minutes ago, marcandre said:

There is absolutely nothing worth ordering at full rrp to get this dumb thing. Jyn Erso keychain here I come. 

I got DVC with Double VIP points. With It got the Christmas freebie too. Too bad DVC freebie in France (kessel miner) was not available any more...

• Like 1

Just got off phone with LEGO USA CS.  She placed a specific order for me to receive the Black Card Promo set.  She informed me that if the order auto-cancels it is because it is showing oos, but NOT to panic.  She assured me that anyone who qualifies for this set and places a qualifying order (SW stuff) will get the set.  

She also admitted that all their lines were currently busy which is "very unusual for this time of a Friday morning."   

Additionally, she told me the promo went live at Midnight.  I told her I didn't receive my email until 5 AM.  

She even admitted this is a somewhat fitting end to the SW MF Black Card promo... lol.... *sigh*

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, psusyntar said:

Just got off the phone as well.  I was told they are having issues on their end with the promo code and that it isn't up and running yet here in the U.S.  I was told to try back and keep checking.  I haven't placed my order yet.  He didn't seem worried that they would run out.

They told me the same thing, try later.  Your call is very important to us, please try again later. sad trombone...

59 minutes ago, marcandre said:

There is absolutely nothing worth ordering at full rrp to get this dumb thing. Jyn Erso keychain here I come. 

I bought the Winter Holiday Train and Star Wars Poe Dameron keychain. For Double VIP points, Christmas Carousel freebie and Black VIP card freebie.

# 29 in line.....at work so I will just wait .......and wait........and wait..... lol

image.png.de8a306bcd37b787ca81b585469b49d0.png

Edited by Fleck
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I bought the Winter Holiday Train and Star Wars Poe Dameron keychain. For Double VIP points, Christmas Carousel freebie and Black VIP card freebie.

I was tempted to grab another train with the keychain. I already loaded up when the potter promo was going on though. Looks like that train could stick another year now too :(

1 minute ago, marcandre said:

I was tempted to grab another train with the keychain. I already loaded up when the potter promo was going on though. Looks like that train could stick another year now too :(

I am positive this will NOT be my last Holiday Train I purchase....( I know it is full MSRP, but I did not want to pay ebay prices for the Christmas Carousel to build.) plus Double VIP helped ?