UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

I contacted Lego a few days ago asking about the VIP black card.  I purchased the Falcon at the end of Dec ‘’17.  

Their response:

Dear Superheat,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm so sorry to hear your LEGO® Star Wars™ Blac VIP card hasn't arrived yet. The good news is that I see it has been processed and it is on its way to you from Germany, where we are printing the LEGO® Black VIP cards. We expect that you should receive your LEGO® Black VIP Card by the end of March, or very early April at the latest, since there is the Easter Holiday coming up. 

Again, my apologies for the delay Superheat, but you should have it pretty soon my friend!

So if you still waiting on your card it may be on the way.  Patience.  

Edited by superheat

18 minutes ago, superheat said:

I contacted Lego a few days ago asking about the VIP black card.  I purchased the Falcon at the end of Dec ‘’17.  

Their response:

Dear Superheat,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm so sorry to hear your LEGO00ae.png Star Wars2122.png Blac VIP card hasn't arrived yet. The good news is that I see it has been processed and it is on its way to you from Germany, where we are printing the LEGO00ae.png Black VIP cards. We expect that you should receive your LEGO00ae.png Black VIP Card by the end of March, or very early April at the latest, since there is the Easter Holiday coming up. 

Again, my apologies for the delay Superheat, but you should have it pretty soon my friend!

So if you still waiting on your card it may be on the way.  Patience.  

I called yesterday, and this is basically the same response I received.  I was told it shipped from Hungary earlier this month, and it takes 2-3 weeks.  I was told I should have it by April 2.  The lady did tell me that my account was already marked "BLACK VIP" account, so I could enjoy the benefits even without the physical card.  When I asked "what additional benefits?" she kinda giggled and said they "would be revealing additional benefits" prior to May the 4th.

1 hour ago, Goofball814 said:

I called yesterday, and this is basically the same response I received.  I was told it shipped from Hungary earlier this month, and it takes 2-3 weeks.  I was told I should have it by April 2.  The lady did tell me that my account was already marked "BLACK VIP" account, so I could enjoy the benefits even without the physical card.  When I asked "what additional benefits?" she kinda giggled and said they "would be revealing additional benefits" prior to May the 4th.

Tell the full story, missing an important piece here:

Giggled while whispering "sucker" under her breath and said they "would reveal double points again" in May. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

I feel so much less special now knowing an every day common run of the mill reseller can have one of these.... Oh wait.

Not to mention the people who ordered then cancelled but still received their card long before many actual buyers did.

In a few years we'll look back & laugh...apart from those who will still be waiting of course xD 

My card arrived today as well.  Bought my set around December 10th.

Here's hoping (probably foolishly) that there will be some worthwhile perk for us on the May 4th weekend.  If you're going to try to do any kind of Star Wars themed perk, or set of perks, wouldn't you absolutely do something around May 4th, and plan well in advance for that? 

Just writing those sentences, I can tell I'm setting the bar too high...

On 4/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, Klownicle said:

There was a perk for March. 

MOAR DOUBLE STARWARS VIP.  *excitement ensues*

The march 2x pts was for everyone, not just Black VIP holders.  The 2x VIP pts in Feb was for black VIP card holders only.  Thus far, that has been the only "perk".

2 hours ago, Klownicle said:

Starting to wonder if this program is dead.  Not even a peep mentioned in the catalog I just received.  All sorts of star wars may 4th details, promos, new sets.  Zilch on the Black VIP front.

Yeah, looks like a Ponzi scheme where even the first investors don´t get anything!

• Like 2