Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

On 3/3/2022 at 10:26 AM, joesnow2005 said:

I lost two shipments this holiday. They were checked in but 0 unit was received. The weird thing is one of the shipments was deleted couple days ago from my shipment queue.

Any shipment with no updates is delated after 90 days

I've been in the Amazon Fresh store near me just once, to pick up a Lego set I ordered for a discount if I picked up from there. It was really nice and I've literally never seen so many employees in a grocery store, but I'm pretty set in my grocery habits and there are like twenty options closer, so I won't be changing unless there is a deal. It felt a lot like the Whole Foods nearby, but had a lot of employees clearly picking and packing for grocery orders. The irony that it was built in the carcass of a K-mart was not lost on me.

• Like 1

Just wanted to share a funny one....got a message from the AMZ bots today...

ASIN: B0044EFDWS, SKU: FG-YXJ9-KN3V, Title: Lego City Special Edition Set #3661 Bank Money Transfer

This product has been identified as imitation currency. Amazon policy prohibits the sale of imitation and prop money that is not conspicuously marked. For more information, please see our Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents, and Gift Cards Seller Help Page

I needed a good laugh today....I sure wish LEGO would conspicuously mark their currency!? WTF? What about Monopoly??? Should that be removed also??

I think these bots are the same as the "fact checkers"....out of touch and full of s**t!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

are you quoting the Ring or serious?

Lol, serious. Amazon reordering limits reset 7 days from ordering date. Don’t try to circumvent that for the same address t otherwise you will get a warning; get two and you are done buying. Have family and friends order for you when/if need be 

2 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Notice Amz's buy limits are being heavily enforced (limit of 3 item); in the past I use to be able to do multiple max orders. Anyone know How long does it last?

yikes you live on the dangerous side, arent you afraid of the banhammer? Limits typically reset once a week, but i steer clear away from that even since I sell on amazon. Walmart on the other hand.... :)

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

yikes you live on the dangerous side, arent you afraid of the banhammer? Limits typically reset once a week, but i steer clear away from that even since I sell on amazon. Walmart on the other hand.... :)

In my experience, Amazon is the safest online retailer to buy from when it comes to quantity limits because they tell you how many you can buy and prevent you from buying more than that amount for 7 days.  As long as you're not trying to evade their quantity limits by using multiple accounts or other means, you shouldn't have a problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Lol, serious. Amazon reordering limits reset 7 days from ordering date. Don’t try to circumvent that for the same address t otherwise you will get a warning; get two and you are done buying. Have family and friends order for you when/if need be 

Oh Noes!

I got 3 warning already

Will Bezos come out of my computer screen w/ a wet mop on his head and freeze my Amazon Account?

In my experience, Amazon is the safest online retailer to buy from when it comes to quantity limits because they tell you how many you can buy and prevent you from buying more than that amount for 7 days.  As long as you're not trying to evade their quantity limits by using multiple accounts or other means, you shouldn't have a problem.
Yes I think the business account loop hole closed a while ago.

On 3/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, biking_tiger said:

If Amazon tells me I must bubble wrap a box, do I need to put one of those "plastic bags are not a toy" labels on the bubble wrap?

There was a lego i shipped in that said this, No way I was going to do it, So I paid them the 30 cents to do the 40 units, After everything checked I did a fulfillment order to myself. Of course it was not bubble wrapped I opened a case and got that fee for all 40 refunded.