Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

3 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

I really despise "Customer Damaged" returns that not only mean you don't get you a refund or the product back as Amazon disposes it at the Warehouse.  

You should change your settings then. I get back all of my customer damaged returns. There is an option to dispose of them or have them sent back. I choose to have them sent back and it sounds like you have it set to dispose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

I really despise "Customer Damaged" returns that not only mean you don't get you a refund or the product back as Amazon disposes it at the Warehouse.  

Make sure you set it to "auto return" because if you do it manually they may dispose it anyway.  Had it happen a few times.

53 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Still getting fba refunds today for orders that are now outside the extended holiday window. 😡😡

You can still get them for a few days.  If the customer requests a refund on Jan 31, they have a few days/weeks to actually return the item.  Returnuary isn't quite over yet.  😭

1 minute ago, xeeeej said:

You can still get them for a few days.  If the customer requests a refund on Jan 31, they have a few days/weeks to actually return the item.  Returnuary isn't quite over yet.  😭

maybe few months too, as long as request was received by 01/31

Just now, chaozz said:

Anyone have luck getting Amazon to give credit, for those returns to Kohls where this happens.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ntBVARMdMor4FHBF7

Not worth your time and aggravation. List on eBay. Answer to your question is the chances is very low and will likely require multiple request and escalations unless you get a sympathetic SS rep to review the case. For the $ value I’d skip . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Not worth your time and aggravation. List on eBay. Answer to your question is the chances is very low and will likely require multiple request and escalations unless you get a sympathetic SS rep to review the case. For the $ value I’d skip . 

That's what we have been doing for the last 2 weeks is putting on ebay all the "Damaged Boxes" we actually sometimes get with in a couple bucks of Amazon's listing price. over 250 listings and climbing LOl

3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Edited by chaozz

My package checked in on Dec 16, still no movement. What can I do? At this point the holiday prices dropped a lot and there's no point of me listing it. I just want to get it back so I can return it back to the original store I purchased it at. What do I do?

December 16, 2021
4:05 AM

Checked in
Your shipment is at the dock door and is being unloaded. It can take up to 2 days for small-parcel shipments and up to 9 days for LTL and FTL shipments to move from Checked in status to Receiving status. During peak times, it may take longer. 

13 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

This. 
At least you got your set back. Just a damaged box is a blessing. I just got a return for a $400 set that had random parts in a ziploc bag. 

39 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

Is there any repercussions for the buyer or you just lose as seller?

repercussions for a buyer?  lol.  the wronged seller can file a Safe-T claim and hope for the whatever.  that's about it.  i believe the d'bag among us would say something along the lines of "price of doing business on amazon".

18 hours ago, chaozz said:

I just got a return that they bought in OCT 😪

Correct me if I'm wrong. I was under the assumption that buyers had from October 1 to Dec 25 for holiday returns. I have gotten a few. (Pandemic special from amazon to all buyers)

http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_02/image.png.3b8a0f1a102a87b450917325a6ded99f.png

If the refund was requested after 1/31 contact seller support. Fight each and every return like that. If you get reimbursed great. If you don’t then at least you have the satisfaction that you fought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my case I am fighting for a $250 set that was shipped to the buyer without a box. The buyer left me a negative feedback which Amazon disabled taking ownership of the shipping problem. Now Amazon is trying to get the set returned to me without a reimbursement stating defective as the official reason for the return. I am fighting that one tooth and nails.

16 minutes ago, joch29 said:

This is a first for me.  i got a return via FBA that was the wrong box(was also a bigger box than the original item box )and filled to the rim with random lego.

At least you got something reasonably approximating what you sent in.  I've gotten hair dryers and all kinds of random crap.

2 hours ago, brickology101 said:

In my case I am fighting for a $250 set that was shipped to the buyer without a box. The buyer left me a negative feedback which Amazon disabled taking ownership of the shipping problem. Now Amazon is trying to get the set returned to me without a reimbursement stating defective as the official reason for the return. I am fighting that one tooth and nails.

What do you mean shipped to the buyer without a box?  Did you take the set out of the Lego box and just ship the bags and instruction manuals?