10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

It would be smart to get them from now until EOL. It sucks panicing and overpaying. Much easier to get them while they are available.

Agreed.

i'm not panicking now to buy them at retail cost. If you have the space, sure, However, I rather let someone else store them until I buy them. Additionally, I firmly believe we are at least 4-5 months away from EOL with holiday season discounts on the horizon. I'm in the market for 8 more so it makes sense to get some sort of discount. When these drop to at least $220 or lower, the savings will be like nearly getting a set for free (in my case).

Now if you are in the market for 1-2 and have the space, sure. Buy them no to avoid the 'hassle' later. Better yet, spread your buying across the next 4-5 months,

It is pure speculation about TB retriring but Emazers has some info and the rest of us are using common sense - ha. Common sense ..lol..

Sidney Opera House is coming out and will outsell TB by many times over. TB seems to be a slow moving at least in my areas when not discounted (I still see the older box everywhere) and it is never out of stock. It is going on 4 years of life now. It doesn't have a unique building experience nor special elements. Past history aren't much help for the Advance Models / Buildings series. Eiffel Tower overlapped Taj by 1 yr. Taj overlapped TB by buy 1 -2 months. They both had about a 3 yr life while TB is on 4. I wonder if it is still around due to the concept and design processes of Sidney (looks far more complex).

I might be 100% wrong but these are just my thoughts but everything points to TB going EOL by late Fall / early Winter.

Everybody needs to hold on the Tower Bridge is not going anywhere, Amazon should have more soon, as Lego has a date that more are coming,if know more were coming I would be buying 10 more, so don't panic.

Emazers - at what point should one start panicing? You had started a forum about not missing out on the exclusives and not waiting for a good deal but paying retail. So i'd like to understand your comments here in light of that other post. In the tower bridge case, a lot has changed this last week. It is no longer avail at tru online and target has tru priced the set - something I just started seeing target do. Amazon quickly went through 999+ sets in a week. These are signs of supply almost running out to me so I'd recommend buying now based on that. Other than lego restocking, amazon has no indication that they are restocking at least as of now. And who knows how quickly lego will sell out once they restock if people in the know start accumulating. I say for those who were waiting for later, later has come early.

You are right its only August and if the Tower Bridge is going to retire it will be in December not now, If you have the extra money go get some, but Like I said Amazon has plenty more coming, and the Lego site has them coming back in a few weeks. I will be getting more as soon as the double VIP points start in October.

You are right its only August and if the Tower Bridge is going to retire it will be in December not now, If you have the extra money go get some, but Like I said Amazon has plenty more coming, and the Lego site has them coming back in a few weeks. I will be getting more as soon as the double VIP points start in October.

How are you still allowed to shop at the Lego stores? They haven't banned you?

• Like 1

There should be a section on brick picker titled, "Emazers says". It would make keeping up with his sage advice much easier. I do say that in all reverence.

Now I see how people can just go out there and create cults and have people follow them.  I think Emazers posts some good things, but it's really nothing more than some decent common sense.  If more people just spend a little time doing their own research and looking at the data that is in front of them, they can make many of the same statements on their own.

• Like 9