10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

B-Wing definitely gone. SSD he didn't really ask. But Death Star and Fire Brigade weren't available for order in 2014.

But: if TLG still decides to make more of em.. who knows ;-)

From what i heard. exclusives do not display on basic order forms (eg mom and pop stores) unless the retailer has a contract to sell those sets.

Contacted my local lego store in Delaware today and found out that when i asked about the fire brigade the employee stated that they no longer carry that item. They do still carry the Tower Bridge.

Could it be that it will be retired soon rather than later. Discuss?

For the past year and a half, the consensus has been that this set will be retiring.  

Contacted my local lego store in Delaware today and found out that when i asked about the fire brigade the employee stated that they no longer carry that item. They do still carry the Tower Bridge.

Could it be that it will be retired soon rather than later. Discuss?

The Lego stores had the "Retiring Soon" tags peppered under the Fire Brigade for the past few weeks along with the City Garage and I believe the mini-modular as well.

Guest TabbyBoy

The wife of one of my cycling buddies works in Legoland, Windsor UK.  It appears that they sign some sort of "Official Secrets Act" as I've pumped her for information and she always says, "I'll be fired if any of this gets back so, I just can't tell you - sorry".  I'd rather that response instead of being fed a pile of speculative Bovine Scatology.  Regarding rumours of what's going EOL, I'm not believing anyone until it actually happens.  If someone on here did know (I bet someone does) what was about to go EOL, I'd expect them to protect their investment (and their TLG job) and not say a word until they've filled their boots, it's sold out and common knowledge.

Back to the subject... These 3 items are still widely available in vast quantities (in the UK anyway) so, I'm not taking the bait just yet.  However, cheap TBs at Amazon Italy are very tempting.