10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

I still need to get these. Don`t really care about FB for investment, but want one for the personal collection. I`ll hopefully be making a trip to my Lego store next week, and will be buying at least 2 TBs if they are in stock. Get some Mini Campers while I`m at it  :devil:

A lot of people have noticed that. This may mean that it will retire soon.

*trying to recall while looking through the Fall catalog last night*...I don't remember seeing it listed in the Fall catalog.

Fall catalogs are usually smaller in 3 of pages.  I bet it's back in the Winter (holiday) catalog.

The Tower Bridge wasn't in the Summer catalog either, if it was retiring at the end of the year, I am pretty sure Lego would make sure they had plenty made til then, yes and the rumor is Tower Bridge and haunted House Dec 2014.

What about your earlier info that "...the SSDS, Tower Bridge, Fire Brigade are retiring..." in 2013?

• Like 1

SSDS and Fire Brigade are retiring for sure.  I think so is Death Star. My local supplier told me he couldn't order those from Lego anymore

Maybe he can't order anymore in 2012 ( for some or all of the sets you mentioned) since 2013 resell orders were already done?  Can you ask him about 2014 ordering of these same sets?