10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

I have zero Town Hall's and will continue to have zero. I spent the past year loading up on GE, SSD, HH, PS, and TB. I simply don't have any more money to invest in long term holds. I only buy on credit when I can pay it off the same month. I wonder how many are putting these on credit that they will be paying interest on for months to come. 

I could start selling now to buy some. Really want to get closer to xmas though. Can't buy everything, this many sets drying up at once makes it tough.

Edited by marcandre
  • Like 2

I have zero Town Hall's and will continue to have zero. I spent the past year loading up on GE, SSD, HH, PS, and TB. I simply don't have any more money to invest in long term holds. I only buy on credit when I can pay it off the same month. I wonder how many are putting these on credit that they will be paying interest on for months to come. 

I could start selling now to buy some. Really want to get closer to xmas though. Can't buy everything, this many sets drying up at once makes it tough.

Definitely. But I think your ok cause I don't think its gone.

Can't buy everything, this many sets drying up at once makes it tough.

You ain't kidding.  I hit my target on SSD, GE, Sopwith, and T1 but I really missed out on HH and TH with only 1 of each.  Oh well, I guess it's better than none.  Time to start buying more Orthancs and AA.

Very likely they will be shipped naked but u never know. Walmart has 90 days return policy, wait and see.

Don't say this.  :sorry:  I was wary enough just to buy from WM in the first place, I don't need to think about naked TH's coming my way.  I did have them shipped to store and haven't had an issue with that in the past, but you never know.