10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

I got 4 TH from WM today. Plan to get more later from The lego store

Lego Stores are running out quicker than people suspect (at least some of them).  I recommend people not wait.

And Yes it could come back to life but I don't count my chickens before they have hatched, but I think Ed just told us all the chickens have hatched.

For those who think otherwise this will probably repeat the SSD bounce before it goes.

I think people should keep an eye on Amazon.  They mentioned something about problems with inventory...but it sounds like they still have some.

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

That does say something about the demand for this set...

Not sure. I think plenty of demand is there for the TH set.

The 10228 HH sets were all collecting dust at my 3 local Lego stores and shop@home only until Aug.

I just think folks have been paying much more attention this year to newer sets. So many sets arrived this year that AFOLs, teens, and parents been buying instead of the older sets.

I think people should keep an eye on Amazon.  They mentioned something about problems with inventory...but it sounds like they still have some.

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

I have been watching as that disclaimer has been there for a few days.  I have a good pile of these and would be surprised if it is done.  I may be forced to get a few more if Amazon comes through.  If it does indeed get the retired tag I will be very happy nonetheless.

Not sure. I think plenty of demand is there for the TH set.

The 10228 HH sets were all collecting dust at my 3 local Lego stores and shop@home only until Aug.

I just think folks have been paying much more attention this year to newer sets. So many sets arrived this year that AFOLs, teens, and parents been buying instead of the older sets.

But.. he just got a set with a very nice box so I presume it wasn't sent back or something. I assume dont know how the shops work, but that they would first get rid of the older boxes. In my sometimes oversimplistic mind, that means that they did quite a long time with an ordered stock so demand was rather small?