Fantasy baseball

hxckid88

hey fellas!  I am going down to Arizona with a good friend of mine on the 24th and were going to be watching the Cubs game vs Mariners on the 25th, Cubs vs Angels on the 26th, Cubs vs White Sox on the 27th and Mariners vs Royals on the 27th also.  Is anyone else going to Spring Training? 

If so 

what games are you going to?

would anyone want to meet up for breakfast or something?

if not enjoy some great baseball and go Cubs! 

p.s. Also going to both Cubs games vs the A's in Las Vegas on the 13th and 14th.

Edited by vexxet

hey fellas! I am going down to Arizona with a good friend of mine on the 24th and were going to be watching the Cubs game vs Mariners on the 25th, Cubs vs Angels on the 26th, Cubs vs White Sox on the 27th and Mariners vs Royals on the 27th also. Is anyone else going to Spring Training?

If so

p.s. Also going to both Cubs games vs the A's in Las Vegas on the 13th and 14th.

No spring training. But I'd like to hit a few parks outside my state this summer. Anyone wanna go to Pittsburgh let me know. Or any other ideas. I'd like to get to a park a year I havnt been to. Down for any Orioles or phillies game.

If anyone wants to go or plans on coming to Baltimore let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

No spring training. But I'd like to hit a few parks outside my state this summer. Anyone wanna go to Pittsburgh let me know. Or any other ideas. I'd like to get to a park a year I havnt been to. Down for any Orioles or phillies game.

Pittsburgh's park is awesome.  Definitely worth the trip.  I went a few years back when the Pirates were still sucking so dunno if it is still cheap but we got good seats on stubhub for practically nothing and were showered with giveaways.  Got an umbrella and a hat.  I think you could have made money on those tickets heh.

hey fellas!  I am going down to Arizona with a good friend of mine on the 24th and were going to be watching the Cubs game vs Mariners on the 25th, Cubs vs Angels on the 26th, Cubs vs White Sox on the 27th and Mariners vs Royals on the 27th also.  Is anyone else going to Spring Training? 

If so 

Go Cubs!

I haven't been to ST since before Barry Bonds was suspected of juicing.  Even then I remember thinking the ball came off his bat differently when we watched them play the Cubs at Ho-Ho-Kam Park.

• Like 1

So who here has been to the most MLB parks to catch a game?  Here's my list:

Astrodome, Enron Field, Minute Maid Park (easy growing up in Houston)

Rangers Ballpark in Arlington

Kaufman Stadium

Wrigley Field

Safeco Park

Dodger Stadium

AT&T Park (San Francisco)

Oakland Coliseum

I've been in these stadiums but not for baseball games:

Qualcomm Stadium

Chase Field (Arizona)

I really need to work on increasing my list.

I'm interested if you want/need another team.

I've been to:

Veteran's Stadium

Citizen's Bank Park

Wrigley Field

Comiskey Park

Old Busch Stadium

New Busch Stadium

Miller Park

Great American Ballpark

I think that's it. Some day we are going to take a family vacation to Tampa to see the Phillies at Bright House Field.

I've never made the drive from Boston to Baltimore for whatever reason, might finally make that trip this summer.

Worth finally seeing the hometown kid Ryan Flaherty play again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Brickpicker mobile app

I've never made the drive from Boston to Baltimore for whatever reason, might finally make that trip this summer.

Worth finally seeing the hometown kid Ryan Flaherty play again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Brickpicker mobile app

If you do hit me up. I'm sure we can coordinate and I have a few connections for cheap tix. Ill go up to Philly for a few games as well.

Philly has best party atmosphere of ur into that thing but Baltimore is just awsome. Stadium is amazing. Great to walks around Harbor.

So who here has been to the most MLB parks to catch a game?  Here's my list:

Astrodome, Enron Field, Minute Maid Park (easy growing up in Houston)

Rangers Ballpark in Arlington

Kaufman Stadium

Wrigley Field

Safeco Park

Dodger Stadium

AT&T Park (San Francisco)

Oakland Coliseum

I've been in these stadiums but not for baseball games:

Qualcomm Stadium

Chase Field (Arizona)

I really need to work on increasing my list.

my list,

Dodger Stadium(Chavez Ravine)

Jack Murphy (Now Qualcomm? I cant remember)

Petco Park

Whatever Arizona's stadium is called now.... It use to be called BankOne Ballpark when I went, lol.

Wrigley Field

Miller Park

Fenway Park

Mazda ZOOM ZOOM Stadium(Hiroshima Japan)

Angels Stadium

Old Yankees Stadium

The Ballpark at Arlington

Kauffman Stadium (one of the best ive seen)

Oakland Colliseum

AT&T Park

Astrodome

also planning on being in Chicago on June 15th and 16th for the Cubs/Indians games if anyone wants to see a game at Wrigley with my family and I.

Edited by vexxet

The first time I went to Kaufman was in the 70's as a kid.  George Brett was my favorite player and he was manning third base.  I still have his rookie card.

that's pretty much what baseball is all about man, thanks for sharing =D  just glad it wasnt the pine tar incident, lol

• Like 2

The first time I went to Kaufman was in the 70's as a kid.  George Brett was my favorite player and he was manning third base.  I still have his rookie card.

I was there is '83 I think.  I loved George Brett but the Cubs were always my team.

that's pretty much what baseball is all about man, thanks for sharing =D  just glad it wasnt the pine tar incident, lol

You kidding, I'd have paid good money to be in the stadium for that incident.  That's one of the greatest outbursts in baseball history, and dude got screwed.

I was lucky enough to get ground level tickets behind home plate at Dodgers Stadium (anybody remember that hispanic gentleman with the hat and radar gun behind home plate for Dodgers games?  Right by him).  Anyways, a scuffle broke out between the Pirates and Dodgers.  It was like front row seats to a hockey game.