Fantasy baseball

hxckid88

Based on previous messages pm and such I think we have 9 people. One more for the win. When I'm on a computer later I'll send you guys the link and post a more in depth message here.... Confirming categories draft and such. If anyone wants anything changed let me know. But I think it's very balanced. And easy for those to pick up who havnt played before. Head to head style.

Should work for me.  My only question about the draft is that other leagues I have been in, we have waited on the draft until later in spring training, just in case of a catastrophic injury, ala Adam Wainwright a couple years ago. I'm ok with doing it whenever, it's just a thought.  I tried joining up, but it appears the commish must invite us.  Having never used yahoo, I'm not totally on the up and up with it's league settings.

Yahoo has a better app then espn. That's why I chose it. I've talked to many people who play and used both and did some goggle research and yahoo is preferred by most. I played on yahoo but it's been four years. I'm willing to push the draft back. I'm very flexible and go do whatever works for everyone.

We have 6 signed up. I posted on the messenger on the fantasy basball site as well but if you guys can use the manager name as same name here that would be fantastic and make my life easier. Make whatever fun awesome team name you want but if the manager name was same as it is on brickpicker that would be great, or just use same picture as you do here.

Just bumping this, are wins per category? or just a single victory?  So if we play week one, and there are 12 categories, if you win 7-5, will your record be 7-5?  or 1-0? 

I've always played that each category was a Win or Loss, but each league is different.  I skimmed the rules, but didn't see it, I'm generally blind, however.  I got my team updated, but can't figure out how to change my manager name.  Looks like we draft the 16th, at 7 central, should work for me.  I have to go up to my niece's 1st birthday, but should be back in town by then. 

Are we paypal'ing you the entry?  With only 10 teams nobody has an excuse for a crappy team, there will be plenty of players out there and on the waiver wire, should be fun.

Yeah deek just pmed me. We have 10 in. I thought we would have 12 but maybe not. If two more still sign up I'm Ok with that. As for your first question your record would be 1-0. I picked Sunday night 8 est I believe. Seems Sunday night worked with people who had imput. And yes. PayPal works. Please please please send as a gift so I don't get charged fees. I'll pm you my email. We can also communicate on the app league going forth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I posted a topic on the League page, but it would be helpful if guys set up their trading blocks for guys they would be willing to part with.  I know it's early, but you will be able to find holes in your teams soon if you're paying attention.  I have a lot of hitters and not all of them get to see the field, so I'm open to a trade that brings me a starting pitcher.  I hate paying for pitching, but with Matt Moore seemingly heading to Tommy John surgery, I'm down an SP already.

• 1 month later...