Fantasy baseball

hxckid88

Hey man all good. I'm down for football too. I have no problem being the commission as well and setting it up. The baseball league is going well. Despite me sucking haha. I'm totally shipping a R2-D2 to Canada. Once the season gets closer I'll definitely start a thread and get it started.

I don't live in Canada, not sure why you think you'll have to send one there. :derisive:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not worried at all about what team he pitches for, that should have little to do with his worth.  In fact, usually pitchers gain value when traded at the deadline as they are usually going to the better/richer team.  If Tulo was healthy at time of trade, this is more than fair.  But you're going to be waiting a few weeks at minimum when you need to be winning with him.  Time is of the essence at this point in the season.  I hope the guy does great for you, that means he's not doing it for OJ :cheese:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man all good. I'm down for football too. I have no problem being the commission as well and setting it up. The baseball league is going well. Despite me sucking haha. I'm totally shipping a R2-D2 to Canada. Once the season gets closer I'll definitely start a thread and get it started.

Any update on this? Football season is only a few weeks away. If you don't want to run it I can. I'm thinking 12 teams, head to head, snake draft, points for td's and yardage, possibly ppr(I don't care either way). Maybe a $20 or $30 entry fee. Prize money for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. If it's a $30 entry fee then 1st would get $220, 2nd would get $90, and 3rd would get $30( their entry fee back). Total of $340. We could collect and disperse prize money via paypal, sending and receiving as a gift payment so no fees are taken out. Would like only established members as owners due to the trust factor. Oh, and team names would have to be lego related of course.

Thoughts? Let's do this!

Any update on this? Football season is only a few weeks away. If you don't want to run it I can. I'm thinking 12 teams, head to head, snake draft, points for td's and yardage, possibly ppr(I don't care either way). Maybe a $20 or $30 entry fee. Prize money for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. If it's a $30 entry fee then 1st would get $220, 2nd would get $90, and 3rd would get $30( their entry fee back). Total of $340. We could collect and disperse prize money via paypal, sending and receiving as a gift payment so no fees are taken out. Would like only established members as owners due to the trust factor. Oh, and team names would have to be lego related of course.

Thoughts? Let's do this!

Totally Down. The baseball league has gone for for the most part well. I'd like a break from running league. It might be best to use same. League baseball one is in use yahoo. I can make you a or the commish.

Totally Down. The baseball league has gone for for the most part well. I'd like a break from running league. It might be best to use same. League baseball one is in use yahoo. I can make you a or the commish.

I've set up a league on yahoo. I just have to adjust a few things and then I'll start a new topic tonight or tomorrow to fill it up with owners.

• 1 month later...

Sure thing. I'll be happy to run again next year. It want well for most. More Europe bugger prizes next year.... I'll be happy to run again. Maybe I can recruit some from the football league.

I'll be contacting winners next week about getting the prizes or money to you whichever you prefer. Good look to those in the finals this week.

Go O's

Ties are broken by head to head regular season matchups and yahoo will do that automatically. If there are no stat corrections then the order of finish will be

1- orange jhoulys (21-12-3)

2- deek's cubbies

3- MLBrickers (17-16-3)

4- Huskers

If there are stat corrections, then someone may win the ties outright.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index%3b_ylt=AwrTWfwH1ChUTWoAVXacmolQ?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_SPORTS_FAN_BASE&id=SLN6539

However Huskers wins 3rd place based on the commissioners own rule.