Fantasy baseball

hxckid88

that was one of the most entertaining drafts ever.  Thanks everyone i was glad to be a part of it.

Yep, I agree.  Thanks, and it should be a fun season.  It's interesting to look over everyone's rosters and look at different draft strategies.  Also, enjoyed the Lego talk during the draft, too.

Now, I need to stop looking over everyone's rosters and drinking beer to actually work in the morning.  And shovel snow.

There are still un drafted catchers available that r just as good as early round picks, and drafted pitching late. My plan worked. I'm winning it all. Sure up 2nd 3rd and ss, and after that it dosnt matter. Tulo, don't get hurt. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

There are still un drafted catchers available that r just as good as early round picks, and drafted pitching late. My plan worked. I'm winning it all. Sure up 2nd 3rd and ss, and after that it dosnt matter. Tulo, don't get hurt. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

drafting pitching late?  you got Garrett Cole and Cole Hamels along with Greg Maddux Jr.  cmon man =p  I guess me going full tilt with you drafting Arenado 2 picks before I wanted him, then my backup pick Soler going to 305 right after making me draft Kris Bryant wasnt such a hot move, lol.

Edited by vexxet

• 2 weeks later...

that was one of the most entertaining drafts ever.  Thanks everyone i was glad to be a part of it.

It was by far the most entertaining draft I've ever been a part of as it combined all my favorite things, Lego talk, baseball talk, beer talk and quality humor. Well played, gents. Looking forward to trying to lead the add/drop sweepstakes again this year...

• 5 months later...

Looking forward to it.  Bye weeks suck.  Good luck!

I'm actually happy to have a bye - last year I used all my add/drops to barely win in first round and then had a ton of SPs I didn't really want and were only going to pitch once the following week. Congrats on the Tumbler, too. It is not easy to stay on top for a significant period of time in H2H leagues. Well played.

• Like 1

I'm actually happy to have a bye - last year I used all my add/drops to barely win in first round and then had a ton of SPs I didn't really want and were only going to pitch once the following week. Congrats on the Tumbler, too. It is not easy to stay on top for a significant period of time in H2H leagues. Well played.

Thanks!  Having a bye means I'll miss all the daily activity.  I'm going to have play some of those Yahoo daily fantasy games just to keep up with things (and feed my addiction lol).

Congrats Jaxman! It's all a crapshoot from here. I'm definitely in again next year.

One suggestion for next year - 2 weeks/round for playoffs. The ESPN league I'm in is set up that way. It increases the sample size enough such that good teams don't get screwed as often by a one-week slump. Although, I was the 3-seed going in this year and the 1, 2, and 4-seeds all lost in the first round and now I'm fighting for my life against the 7-seed in the semifinals. Baseball is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats again, Jaxman.  Hell of a season and you more than proved to be a worthy champion this year.  HXC, you got an update on prizes being sent out?  I think Jax has a big ass box coming his way.

Thanks Huskers!  I'm looking forward to next year and hope to see everyone in the league again.  And yes, I'm still waiting to hear an update on my big ass box.  Go Astros!