Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

I'ld love to see Game of Thrones sets but the chance of that happening is absolutely zero.

Among all tv shows not suitable for children, I would put GoT pretty high up there, if not #1.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

On a scale of things, I would imagine that Simpsons in terms of unsuitability is somewhere very close to Game of Thrones.

But having SouthPark done by Lego would be AWESOME

I wouldn't put Simpsons anywhere close to GoT. Sure, Simpsons isn't always PG, but GoT is full of ultra-violence, crazy amounts of nudity, sex, torture, rape, bad language, and baby murder. It's also the best show on television right now, but it's a guarantee that Lego will never have anything to do with it lol.

Simpsons has a poop joke every once in a while, but for the most part, is way more family friendly than even Family Guy and South Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I wouldn't put Simpsons anywhere close to GoT. Sure, Simpsons isn't always PG, but GoT is full of ultra-violence, crazy amounts of nudity, sex, torture, rape, bad language, and baby murder. It's also the best show on television right now, but it's a guarantee that Lego will never have anything to do with it lol.

Simpsons has a poop joke every once in a while, but for the most part, is way more family friendly than even Family Guy and South Park.

Well Simpsons surely is not something suitable for a 8 year old kid atleast in my standards.... :P

Its certainly not Tom & Jerry or Cinderella type of Cartoon is it now?

Fact is GoT would rock as LEGO, however there is 0 chance of happening due to your reasons....

The other fact is South Park would be lame as LEGO, all those halflings (half figures) and always the same 4 guys .... Tonto and Lone Ranger version 2.0 just doubling figs!

Would be so annoying.

Well Simpsons surely is not something suitable for a 8 year old kid atleast in my standards.... :P

Its certainly not Tom & Jerry or Cinderella type of Cartoon is it now?

Fact is GoT would rock as LEGO, however there is 0 chance of happening due to your reasons....

The other fact is South Park would be lame as LEGO, all those halflings (half figures) and always the same 4 guys .... Tonto and Lone Ranger version 2.0 just doubling figs!

Would be so annoying.

Agree with everything you said :-)

Would be so annoying.

There are way more characters on South Park besides the four kids and seeing how well Lego managed to distribute characters for the first wave of Lord of the Rings, I don't see that sort of thing being a problem. Anyway much as I like the show, it would be off-putting as an official theme.

I don't know if anyone else remembers the Short Circuit movies from back in the 80s, but a decent-sized LEGO Johnny 5 would be awesome.  Also, a Princess Bride theme would be pretty sweet.  How cool would a Fezzik minifig be?

"No no no. We'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever God wants, he keeps!"

• Like 1

There are way more characters on South Park besides the four kids and seeing how well Lego managed to distribute characters for the first wave of Lord of the Rings, I don't see that sort of thing being a problem. Anyway much as I like the show, it would be off-putting as an official theme.

Why is that? I think just for minifigs it would be nice.

But if you mean Lego wouldn't touch it because of the racy nature, thats true.

Why is that? I think just for minifigs it would be nice.

But if you mean Lego wouldn't touch it because of the racy nature, thats true.

After seeing how Lego tackled The Simpsons, I guess they would make a ton of new head molds which would be amusing but rather weird seeing Mr. Mackey, Officer Barbrady, Starvin' Marvin, Mr. (or Mrs.) Garrison, and so on as an official minifigure. Then again I will admit to totally wanting a Kenny minifigure. He would go right there on my desk at home. I almost said work but no way would he be safe there from all the "Oh my god! They killed Kenny!" pranks.
  • Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I don't know if anyone else remembers the Short Circuit movies from back in the 80s, but a decent-sized LEGO Johnny 5 would be awesome.

what size would you consider deccent? minifig, mixel, r2d2 scale... or other?

what size would you consider deccent? minifig, mixel, r2d2 scale... or other?

With something as detailed and intricate as Johnny 5 (and with so much playability/manoeuverabliity potential) , the bigger the better.  I'd say that anything less than 1000 pieces would be boring.  10225 R2-D2 scale would be awesome. 

After seeing how Lego tackled The Simpsons, I guess they would make a ton of new head molds which would be amusing but rather weird seeing Mr. Mackey, Officer Barbrady, Starvin' Marvin, Mr. (or Mrs.) Garrison, and so on as an official minifigure. Then again I will admit to totally wanting a Kenny minifigure. He would go right there on my desk at home. I almost said work but no way would he be safe there from all the "Oh my god! They killed Kenny!" pranks.

I know that feeling.

I love dinosaurs and have a crapload of the toy dinosaurs in my office (My wife and I like to buy eachother stupid little toys and stuff when we go places for fun).

I came back form lunch the other day and all of my dinosaurs were laying on their backs in the middle of my office, and my big T-REX was standing upright by the door. I guess I should have learned from Dennis Nedry you can't just let them all run around together.

I agree with He-Man. That would bring back some good memories.

The 2 Themes I would Love to see:

1) The Terminator Movie- Who wouldn't want a Terminator Minifig. His enemy: Liquid Metal, shapeshifting T-1000 Minifig, and a Sarah Connor Minifig.

2) Voltron- Buy each of the 5 Lions and Combine them to make Voltron.

AWESOME!!!! LEGO...JUST TAKE MY $$$, WHILE IM TRYING TO MAKE SOME $$$$.