Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

Any Star Trek that is not the new movie ;) as I always want Defiant and DS9 station made of LEGO

Full Metal Alchemist as this will result in fantastic steampunk sets for the teens

Gundam

Dune

The A Team

Roger Moore's James Bond as he has the most variety of campy techs and cars

Disney's Frozen as this will be :money:  :money: :money:  :money:  :money:  

Pokemon

One of those Greek mythology movies so we can get the creatures and gods (I'd settle for Stargate based sets if the licensing is less expensive )

Babylon 5

I like the ww2 idea. Hitler and Nazis wouldn't work well though I don't think.

futurama, since the simpsons is released, probably isn't far away

so does that maybe even make room for family guy?

I liked the Scooby doo idea too, vintage cartoons, flintstones, jetsons.

They would all be cool. I would pick and choose though, we concentrate mainly on star wars!!

Maybe a national country theme with flags and obvious culture that goes with it.

usa could have  guns and cheap smokes and booze (jk) and Canada could be all parkas and toques eh lol. with polar bears (not jk)

• 2 weeks later...

My office.  Could have some exciting sets like "Accounting" and "HR" and maybe even one that is called "Sales Department" that would include all of my company's inept sales force. "Customer Service" would be the evil villians.

Do I seem bitter right now?

• Like 3

My office. Could have some exciting sets like "Accounting" and "HR" and maybe even one that is called "Sales Department" that would include all of my company's inept sales force. "Customer Service" would be the evil villians.

LOL. And the different sets should be completely incompatible with each other!

• Like 2

My office.  Could have some exciting sets like "Accounting" and "HR" and maybe even one that is called "Sales Department" that would include all of my company's inept sales force. "Customer Service" would be the evil villians.

How about IT?

I would have loved a Battle Of The Planets (Gatchaman) theme as a kid. A UCS Phoenix would have been awesome. :drool:

Nowadays, I suppose a Game of Thrones theme would be cool, but I can't see it happening.

I'd also love to see a Vespa or Lambretta license with a really detailed Creator model of a classic 60s scooter, or maybe an E-Type Jaguar or James Bond Austin Martin or something.

• Like 1