Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

I always thought it'd be cool to have a Presidents minifigures line.  The recent Lincoln in the Movie pack refueled that want for me.

In terms of sets, most of the popular shows could be cool.  The Office, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Family Guy, etc.  Pretty much anything with a major following on TV could be a good set for collectors and investors alike.

Maybe its just because I also sell Magic the gathering, but I think as a lego theme it would do well. It has a large following of 12-30 year-olds who have no problem investing large sums of money/time into building their collections and play decks. MTG also has a number of developed characters (Liliana, Jace, Garruk, etc.) and interesting themes (goblins, zombies, etc.) that I could see a number of desirable sets coming from it. I think it would have moderate success initially and long term AFOLs would seek them out.

Would like to see a soccer stadium or baseball stadium as a large exclusive (3000-4000+ pieces) to go with my modular city.

Boy I really like this idea. I can picture the goodyear blimp flying over it (on the not quite invisible transparent 1x1s)

Would need to stockpile it with a bunch of the generic city people though. And I guess baseball or football guys... OK. it just got kind of expensive...

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see a Labyrinth theme.  One of my favourite childhood movies.  I doubt there are many kids these days that are familiar with it, but it has a pretty big cult following and I'd be willing to bet that the AFOL market would eat it up   The Bog Of Eternal Stench, the Goblin Castle and the Labryinth itself would make for great sets and the minifgs (and a Ludo maxifig) would be awesome.  The Dark Crystal would be cool too.  Basically anything Jim Henson.

Well, giving it some good thought, I think it would be cool to see a Nintendo themed line of sets, heads would be done in a Simpsons-est fashion, and molds could be reused from the TMNT line, such as the shell (and only the shell).

Too bad we wouldn't see any Mario sets if this were to happen, K'next already has that license. Legend of Zelda would be nice as a stand-alone theme, if we couldn't get a full line of characters with their own respectful sets.