Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

Still want a large Modular White House and they could add President mini figures and build other large scale models Congress, Lincoln memorial, Capital building, etc.

Also Wizard of Oz, Breaking Bad, X-Files, LOST, and Goonies would all be awesome as would a Rock Music mini figure series which I mentioned in a previous thread months back.

This is along the lines of what I want.  A dedicated line to Architecture.  I'm not a buff of the subject or anything, but I love the series going back to Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, and now with the Sydney Opera House.  There are so many cool buildings around the world that if they made 1 or 2 each year I would be elated. 

Game of Thrones would be, and I hate the expression, EPIC!!!

I'm biased, but My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Appeals to young girls and adult Bronies alike!

No Equestria Girls mini-dolls though, please!

I am not ashamed to admit that I watch that show with my 4 year old daughter. It really is well done.

And how is it that no one mentioned Battlestar Galactica? It would be epic and has absolutly no chance of being done.

• Like 1

Still want a large Modular White House and they could add President mini figures and build other large scale models Congress, Lincoln memorial, Capital building, etc.

Also Wizard of Oz, Breaking Bad, X-Files, LOST, and Goonies would all be awesome as would a Rock Music mini figure series which I mentioned in a previous thread months back.

I second Wizard of Oz!

James bond, the underwater lotus, the aston martin with ejector seat, the speedboats the helicopters, when he uses the aligators as stepping stones,  a figure with the union jack parachute, bond on skis, the spaceship from moonraker, a telephone box that traps someone inside from Q's lab, the baddies hideout, scalamanga.  jaws, odd-job,  the man with the golden gun, the train from live and let die, now that would be something...

Anything horror related or war/army related. Also 2nd MOTU. Basically stuff Lego will never do.

Be nice to have some horror stuff.

Evil Dead (Original) / Army of Darkness. 

Ash minifigure with chainsaw arm.and boomstick / and the rest of the gang

Modular Cabin w/basement & 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 - lol

Castle (Army of Darkness)

Graveyard Scene (Army of Darkness)

Undead Army battle packs

Lost Boys

All the minifig vampires / Michael & Sam / Star & Laddie / Frog brothers

Modular Grandpa's house

Tree & campfire attack scene

Hanging from Railroad Bridge Scene w/train

Carnival scene

Just dreaming here... be better off just to MOC. 

An interesting license would be Nintendo, something like Mario or even better, Zelda.  Imagine a Hyrule Castle in Lego.  Maybe I am reliving in my mind the glory days of Nintendo, but it would seem like a good fit for Lego if it isn't too far beyond Nintendo's prime. 

Jurassic Park and James Bond could create some really nice sets!

id love to see Game of Thrones... but that would never happen.... as for other licenses... Its hard to choose really..... There are no good current stuff out there... 300 + Rise of an Empire would be amazing, and i would also love if underworld with kate beckinsale is made into LEGO.... but guess those are all PG13+ movies if not even 16 or 18+(GoT for example) so its only dreaming :D