Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

You're kidding me. What stores might I find them at? I'm really excited for this line.

If you have any Meyer stores around you, and a bit of luck, you may find them. Heck, even most LEGO stores have been putting out the 2014 sets, just call ahead before you make the trip if you're faraway. I'm excited for them as well, want to get a human Chris Pratt and make a custom transformation chamber similar to the Han Solo to Indiana Jones one done by LEGO themselves a few years back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gundam, Walking Dead, Final Fantasy, Hanna-Barbara, and Looney Toons would be cool.

In a few weeks, somebody (not Lego) will announces a Walking Dead building system license. This is good info, but no, I don't know who is making them, although we can speculate since Mega Bloks (Mattel) has Call of Duty zombies that don't seem to be moving off the shelves and they therefore might not pursue that license. That leaves Kre-o (Hasbro), or an even smaller brand, which would mean they will probably suck.

Lets see them gobble up Star Trek, Avatar, Planet of the Apes, and James Bond.

They should also make interiors for the world buildings.  That would make them incredibly more valuable to me...a fully furnished White House for example would be killer.   

Additionally they should make a new Technic category: Contraptions (i.e. Clocks, Pinball Machines, Rube Goldberg Machines, Labyrinth Boards etc.)  

Just my 2 bits

Lets see them gobble up Star Trek, Avatar, Planet of the Apes, and James Bond.

They should also make interiors for the world buildings.  That would make them incredibly more valuable to me...a fully furnished White House for example would be killer.   

Additionally they should make a new Technic category: Contraptions (i.e. Clocks, Pinball Machines, Rube Goldberg Machines, Labyrinth Boards etc.)  

Just my 2 bits

Kre-o has Star Trek currently. James Bond would be awesome because of all the various cars, underwater vehicles and scenery etc. As a make up artist, I'm a fan of Planet of the Apes but I can't think of what the sets would look like. Maybe a brick beach with demolished Statue of Liberty would be cool.

Also, Lego already made Avatar sets.

51-zBNkvFuL.jpg

Kre-o has Star Trek currently. James Bond would be awesome because of all the various cars, underwater vehicles and scenery etc. As a make up artist, I'm a fan of Planet of the Apes but I can't think of what the sets would look like. Maybe a brick beach with demolished Statue of Liberty would be cool.

Planet of the Apes most likely would look very similar to the Gorilla tribe from Chima:

LEGO-Legends-of-Chima-Gorillas-Gardo-Gor

Just curious if anyone knows when the Guardians of the Galaxy Legos are being released? Thank you.

I believe August, but some stores are reportedly already stocking them.

I've seen them at TRU and Target.

I can definitely confirm seeing a couple Guardians of the Galaxy sets at my Target about a little more than two weeks ago.

In a few weeks, somebody (not Lego) will announces a Walking Dead building system license. This is good info, but no, I don't know who is making them, although we can speculate since Mega Bloks (Mattel) has Call of Duty zombies that don't seem to be moving off the shelves and they therefore might not pursue that license. That leaves Kre-o (Hasbro), or an even smaller brand, which would mean they will probably suck.

It's McFarlane Toys. 

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2014/07/mcfarlane-toys-to-launch-building-block-sets-for-the-walking-dead/

http://www.mtv.com/news/1862603/walking-dead-mcfarlane-toys-building-sets/

To get back on topic I think the best themes for Lego would be:

Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who.

Both have an old series and new series that would appeal to AFOL nostalgia lovers and new fans. Both have various ships/buildings that would be great in a UCS style. Also, they both have tons of possibilities for mini figures.

I know there would be a limited number of sets they could generate, but I'd love to see "Firefly"/"Serenity". The ship itself, maybe a reaver vessel or two, Alliance cruiser and prison escape playsets... Aw, who am I kidding? I just want to see a Jayne mini-figure with a yellow cap. :)

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I know there would be a limited number of sets they could generate, but I'd love to see "Firefly"/"Serenity". The ship itself, maybe a reaver vessel or two, Alliance cruiser and prison escape playsets... Aw, who am I kidding? I just want to see a Jayne mini-figure with a yellow cap. :)

I'd rather have him with that rainbow colored tobagan thing.

My wife would like that. I still need to watch that show.

I would desperately like to see the theme Miami Vice! With the black Ferrari Daytona Spider and the white Ferrari Testarossa. And what about the old eastdropping van of Switeck and Zito? The fast powerboat?

I think a "sports cars" UCS themed line would do well - like what they've done with VW and MiniCooper with sports cars....maybe even Nascar? Not my cup of tea but I know a lot of passionate fans....