Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

Greek Mythology. They've teased us with the occasional inserts in the minifigures bags but let's have an Olympus with the Pantheon, a labyrinth with Theseus and the Minotaur, Hercules against various monsters, and a massive siege of Troy battle scene. Throw in some temples and we're all good.

Some Watchmen figs and the owlship would be nice too.

• Like 1

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/12902

I like this one but TLG says they won't make it because the show is inappropriate for children. That makes sense but makes me wonder how Ghostbusters got approved. The movie was definitely an adult movie with crude humor and a scene where a ghost visits Dan Akroyd downtown if you know what I mean. Hint: you do.

• Like 2

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/12902

I like this one but TLG says they won't make it because the show is inappropriate for children. That makes sense but makes me wonder how Ghostbusters got approved. The movie was definitely an adult movie with crude humor and a scene where a ghost visits Dan Akroyd downtown if you know what I mean. Hint: you do.

The Ghostbusters series (several) have been appropriate for children ;-) And I'd say the movies depend on the age.

I always loved Star Trek and Star Gate.

And I'm totally thrilled about the upcoming Jurassic Park theme (if that one is true!) Are the movies appropriate for children? Men eating Dinosaurs? I would say: Absolutely! :-)

Another thing I would have liked is Alien (though this one truely is no theme for children, though I loved to replay the best parts of it (obviously when there was fighting and killing ^.^) it when I was younger... even my LEGO Knights had to deal with Aliens...

I still think it is totally awesome that they have the Star Wars theme!!!

My apologies if someone already suggested this but Charlie Brown CMF would be awesome in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Granted animation now widely brand packaged making it difficult/impossible but I would guess TV holiday special retro packs would be incredible:

Grinch who stole Xmas

Santa Clause is coming to town

Rudolph

Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

or Children's Book Series:

Charlie/Chocolate factory

Alice in Wonderland

Jack & The Beanstalk

Rumpelstiltskin

Princess & The Pea

Polar Express

Edited by beatpoppa