Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could see an avatar (movie) theme being a good possibility. Two new movies and Disney parks attraction. The theme would also blend with other themes Well.

Would love to see doctor who. But recent cuusoo results suggest licensing may be an issue.

As for current kids shows, wild karts would make for some great sets.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How about an "Action TV series of the 80s" theme with sets like:

- Airwolf Chopper

- A-Team Van

- Knight Rider KITT

Besides that I would really like to see an ALIEN movies license - which will never ever happen given the age rating of all the movies. All those cool ships and vehicles... pity. Terminator would also be nice - but forget it, too violent also.

Finally, wouldn't it be cool to have LEGO miniatures of some real pinball machines? However, I don't know if this how buildable a LEGO pinball machine really is...

With Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit now defunct, it would be pretty cool to see Lego release a Dungeons & Dragons theme.  It'll never happen though.  I think Lego designers could have a lot of fun with designing fantasy based sets without the restrictions of the LotR and Hobbit locales.  It would be cool to see something like the Fortress of Fangs in Lego form (a play set that still resides in my mom's basement):

9a111a5534de962f_large.jpg

Maybe a one-off Lego Ideas set?  If I MOC it will they come?

• Like 1

With Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit now defunct, it would be pretty cool to see Lego release a Dungeons & Dragons theme. It'll never happen though. I think Lego designers could have a lot of fun with designing fantasy based sets without the restrictions of the LotR and Hobbit locales. It would be cool to see something like the Fortress of Fangs in Lego form (a play set that still resides in my mom's basement): ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Maybe a one-off Lego Ideas set? If I MOC it will they come?

Love that idea man. Warduke was my favorite action figure of my childhood

With Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit now defunct, it would be pretty cool to see Lego release a Dungeons & Dragons theme.  It'll never happen though.  I think Lego designers could have a lot of fun with designing fantasy based sets without the restrictions of the LotR and Hobbit locales.  It would be cool to see something like the Fortress of Fangs in Lego form (a play set that still resides in my mom's basement):

Maybe a one-off Lego Ideas set?  If I MOC it will they come?

That would be fantastic but currently or last time I checked KREO has (or had) the rights to make sets based on the Dungeons & Dragons property. I haven't seen or heard anything new since early 2014 so who knows what is going on there.

Okay I just had to double check but since D&D is published by Wizards of the Coast which is a subsidiary of Hasbro and considering KREO is Hasbro's take on the building block product (manufactured by Oxford for the company), I believe we shall never see an official LEGO theme based on the classic tabletop roleplaying game unfortunately. Such a pity really because I would be all over LEGO Dungeons & Dragons.

That would be fantastic but currently or last time I checked KREO has (or had) the rights to make sets based on the Dungeons & Dragons property. I haven't seen or heard anything new since early 2014 so who knows what is going on there.

Okay I just had to double check but since D&D is published by Wizards of the Coast which is a subsidiary of Hasbro and considering KREO is Hasbro's take on the building block product (manufactured by Oxford for the company), I believe we shall never see an official LEGO theme based on the classic tabletop roleplaying game unfortunately. Such a pity really because I would be all over LEGO Dungeons & Dragons.

I work right next to Wizards of the Coast. I'll go have a word with them.

• Like 1

Still want city theme Zoo sets. Like they did farm stuff a few years ago. Could have anything from $150 big zoo, $50 enclosures to a merry go round or train. How about animals polybags too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

That's probably my biggest complaint about the City line. There's not enough of a real city for my likes. The farm and mine stuff is cool. Arctic? Cool, but that's not a city.

I want a bank, and homes, and a park and a zoo and all the other stuff that make up a real city.

• Like 1

That's probably my biggest complaint about the City line. There's not enough of a real city for my likes. The farm and mine stuff is cool. Arctic? Cool, but that's not a city.

I want a bank, and homes, and a park and a zoo and all the other stuff that make up a real city.

3661 was a pretty decent bank. Wish the bank from 6864 was more robust, but that was obviously a more vehicle-centric set.