10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

Can you recommend me a place where I could upload pics.

There's a picture gallery on this site, which would be a nice place to upload them. I haven't used it yet but I know others use if often.

Sorry you missed out on the IS deal. Myself and a couple other people on this site recently thought we had found a great deal for it on Amazon but it turned out to be a scam. So close, so close

There's a picture gallery on this site, which would be a nice place to upload them. I haven't used it yet but I know others use if often.

Sorry you missed out on the IS deal. Myself and a couple other people on this site recently thought we had found a great deal for it on Amazon but it turned out to be a scam. So close, so close

Is there a way we can see them if we aren't members of imag shack?

It may be a browser issue because I can access them and don't have an image shack account. I can direct link to the images here. They are very BIG in size! (Like 3,648 by 2,736 big!)

ndaq.jpg

yywp.jpg

pxya.jpg

9p0a.jpg

a60q.jpg

c5yw.jpg

xort.jpg

ekw2.jpg

13s4.jpg

6d43.jpg

-the rest in next post-

So, the other day I walk into this big mall willing to buy a small set for my little cousin. 

The problem is that on the shelf I notice not one, not two, but THREE (3) UCS Imperial Shuttles 10212 (price 258 euro)... guess what I did.

Welcome to Italy, where no one cares about Lego and we bricksters rule supreme.

For the record, there were also a couple of SSDs, fire brigades, town halls, lots of B-wings and, of course, the omnipresent Death Star.

That box is awful. You'll never sell it like that. Tell you what, cuz I'm a nice guy, I'll buy it off you for what you paid. I'll even cover shipping, too. Really I don't see any other way you'll recoup your losses here B)

I wouldn't want to burden you like that! I will just drop it off at the local charity. But thank you so much for ur kind offer!

• Like 3