10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

Guest ph4tb0i

So did anybody actually receive this yet? Today's the last day of the shipping estimate, so I'm thinking of filing a claim tomorrow. 

Haven't gotten mine either. Gonna give them till Monday, at that point I'll be making phone calls. If this turns out to be a scam, this seller is in for a serious amount of negative feedback. Alot of us bought these, plus who knows how many others. I'm guessing enough complaints at once about this will bring about their ouster from the Amazon marketplace.

Filed a claim today.  It can take up to 2 weeks for amazon's a-z guarantee to process your claim so I would go ahead and file now, you can always retract your claim "if" the item does eventually arrive.

I guess this one might have been one of those too good to be true cases.

marking the item as shipped coupled with not responding to emails just makes the transaction look shady.  Not the mention the odd way these were being put up for sale.

I'm just glad it was rather painless to have this taken care of by Amazon.  This seller is probably in for a wave of bad feedback.

maybe the seller needed a short loan?  Amazon does pay a few days after items ship...

BTW, i was just issued a full refund after only sending the seller a message asking to provide proof it was shipped. didn't even need to file a claim.

Just sent them another e-mail with the "give me the tracking number or I'll file a claim" ultimatum.  I'll let everyone know if it goes anywhere.