10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

Guest ph4tb0i

Anyone else? None of my orders have shipped including the one from the weekend.

I haven't seen my orders shipped yet either.

I just received emails from Amazon stating that my orders had shipped.  However, no tracking info is available on the open order summary page in Amazon.  Hopefully this is just a glitch as I can't imagine something of this size being shipped without tracking.  Or maybe the seller just didn't upload tracking #s to Amazon.  Interested if any other members see this.

I just received emails from Amazon stating that my orders had shipped. However, no tracking info is available on the open order summary page in Amazon. Hopefully this is just a glitch as I can't imagine something of this size being shipped without tracking. Or maybe the seller just didn't upload tracking #s to Amazon. Interested if any other members see this.

I just got emails saying mine shipped also. Also in my experience its not uncommon for there to be a delay in tracking info being uploaded.

Guest ph4tb0i

well, definitely going to rely on you guys as my order is heading to a courier company. it's going to suuuck having them find my package without a tracking #. 

So I have looked at this store a lot more closely. They have a ton of lego sets most of them seem to be around the same percentage markup as the IS. I am still holding out hope it's legit. The last 2 comments on their page complain about items arriving late. Tomorrow is my first order's shipping end date but I am going to give them some extra time before I file, just in case. They have so many products and maybe just overwhelmed? Still a weird way to post the items, perhaps it was automated? I don't know what kind of tools amazon gives vendors, if they can re-post a specific quantity when their current stock runs out. Anyway if the store picked them up at 200 they still made an absolute killing, easy way to raise a quick 10-20 grand. Or if it was unclaimed freight or whatever.

Like I said, still holding out hope ...   :bling:

So I have looked at this store a lot more closely. They have a ton of lego sets most of them seem to be around the same percentage markup as the IS. I am still holding out hope it's legit. The last 2 comments on their page complain about items arriving late. Tomorrow is my first order's shipping end date but I am going to give them some extra time before I file, just in case. They have so many products and maybe just overwhelmed? Still a weird way to post the items, perhaps it was automated? I don't know what kind of tools amazon gives vendors, if they can re-post a specific quantity when their current stock runs out. Anyway if the store picked them up at 200 they still made an absolute killing, easy way to raise a quick 10-20 grand. Or if it was unclaimed freight or whatever.

Like I said, still holding out hope ...   :bling:

Agreed - I just wish I got some sort of response on shipping.